Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her first boo boo. I feel awful!

Posted by   + Show Post
Well, yesterday Jorja got her first "boo boo" and I feel terrible! It happened so fast. She was playing on the floor next to me and kept reaching up and trying to tip over a laundry basket. I had pulled her away from it and put her closer to her toys. Next time I looked down she was on her belly and reaching up for it again then half a second later she started crying so I picked her up. She wasn't screaming, she only cried for about 5 seconds and I saw the cut on her face and freaked! I felt so terrible! When she reached up for the laundry basket, she pulled herself up a little, then she scraped her face when she let go. I cleaned it up and it's not that bad but I still feel terrible. I hate her having a cut on her face, it makes me wonder what people are going to think. I know these things happen. She's gotten so mobile lately, I was just waiting for it. I just wanted to share that. Someone please tell me it doesnt look that bad and I'm not a terrible mother. Oh and please feel free to share pics of your baby's boo boos.
by on May. 16, 2007 at 10:47 AM
Replies (11-11):
AJsMomma
by on May. 16, 2007 at 11:22 AM
Oh my gosh she is SO ADORABLE! She will be fine mama, its just a little scratch! She looks happy as she can be :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)