Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2007 at 7:23 PM
  • 3 Replies
i go out once a month with some girls that live close, so Daddy can be involved and get the bath, and feed, and put our 3 year old to bed. I think it does some good to get out of the house and kick your heels up.  Sometime us Mommy's need a break or time out. On top of raising the kids we are expected to do house work, go to the store, and dry cleaners, and everything else the husband throws on us at the last minute.. enjoy your self why you can...Cool
by on Mar. 12, 2007 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Rikki2217
by on Mar. 12, 2007 at 7:29 PM
Lucky you my fiance is so scared of our 4 month old baby, he goes to get my 10 year old sister to watch her if im gone for more then 5 minutes. He thinks shes going to get him or something? how long does it take for them to get over that or is it just him?
MamaWen
by on Mar. 12, 2007 at 7:31 PM
Besides our once a month girls nights (sometimes more if we're lucky!) my mommy friends and I all go on an annual trip to Vegas for a weekend. We tell our kids we're going to Mommyland (like Disneyland, but only for mommies!!) We have such a good time, and it's nice to come home to the family after a nice weekend. We also might start doing a trip to the day spa (I think we should do it every other month or so) but we haven't discussed how often we're going to do that. Away time makes for a sane mommy, in my eyes.
tlc576
by on Mar. 12, 2007 at 7:32 PM
Quoting Rikki2217:

Lucky you my fiance is so scared of our 4 month old baby, he goes to get my 10 year old sister to watch her if im gone for more then 5 minutes. He thinks shes going to get him or something? how long does it take for them to get over that or is it just him?

its not just him. It took my husband until our daughter was able to crawl around to get over it. and it took him almost as long with our son. I think they all just get scared. more so for some then others.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)