Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

curious!!!

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 12:00 AM
  • 4 Replies
This is just a question do you think a 1.5 month old knows the concept of a binky or pacifier at bed time??? i think mine does??? let me know
by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mandynalex2023
by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 12:02 AM
Actually yea, if you have already given them one they will know because they have the desire to suck on something while going to bed and if they have had a pacifier then they have no desire to find something like their fist.  Hey it is a good thing though.  They are saying that babies that have a pacifier while sleeping have a lesser chance of dying from SIDS.
Aevans03
by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 12:03 AM
yes i do!
mamma2haidyn
by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 12:04 AM

Quoting mandynalex2023:

Actually yea, if you have already given them one they will know because they have the desire to suck on something while going to bed and if they have had a pacifier then they have no desire to find something like their fist.  Hey it is a good thing though.  They are saying that babies that have a pacifier while sleeping have a lesser chance of dying from SIDS.
yeah she sucks on her fist or gets it there if her pacifier falls out
LacynAiden
by on Mar. 13, 2007 at 12:06 AM
my Aiden is 3 months old and has taken his 'sucky'  from day 1. ESPECIALLY at night when he goes to sleep. it's his 'security blanket'.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)