Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i guess i'm a huge weirdo...

Posted by   + Show Post
but i keep hearing about people saying how much they miss being pregnant. i guess i'm the only one who HATED IT! i don't miss being pregnant at all, not even for a second. i am SOOOOOO happy to have my son here with me and not be fat anymore! i felt so ugly the whole time i was pregnant and since i had no ring on my finger i got dirty looks all the time. i felt awful and i felt like i looked miserable, and i couldn't go out to all the cool radio appearances and stuff the station i work for did at nightclubs so i missed a lot. i love my son to pieces and i'm so happy to have him here with me and know what he looks like and not have him in my belly anymore!!! am i a huge freak? did anybody else hate being pregnant?? it had nothing to do with having a baby, i was so happy about having a child, but not about the physical part of it. i guess i'm weird...
by on Mar. 19, 2007 at 11:01 PM
Replies (31-32):
lovemyguys
by on Mar. 20, 2007 at 12:49 PM
OOOOOH It was AWFUL!!!!! I had soooo much pain from my muscles streching too quickly, the baby laying on my sciatic nerve OUCH! and the refulx! I have been on medication since I was 14 for reflux and gastro problems but I had to stop taking them all at once when I got preggo and it was soooooo painful! I wanted to be a mom more than anyting and actually I REALLY want another one now but Im not looking forward to the 9 months again uuugggg ; )
Hayz71101
by on Mar. 20, 2007 at 12:56 PM

well im pregnant right now ( in my 7th month ) and i wouldn't say i hate it...it just changes your body so much...i feel fat and gross sometimes too but i know that its just part of pregnancy and some women feel like that....sometimes i feel beautiful knowing that a miracle is growing inside of me, just depends on my mood i guess hehe. 

But the one thing i did hate, was the morning sickness during the 1st 3 months, i could barely eat and i was so underweight when i went to my  doc apt, i thought i was doing harm to my baby...but now i'm packing on the pounds and i know my baby will be ok. And i hate going to the bathroom every 5 secs or laughing/sneezing and peeing a lil in my pants LOL... not to mention finding a comfortable sleeping position is impossible during the end of pregnancy. soo don't worry i dont think youre weird at all.Wink

<3 Hayley

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)