Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Roll Call

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:16 PM
  • 3 Replies
The closing date for Roll Call is July 30th.  If you haven't already responded to it then please do.  You can find the post on the 20 Somethings homepage.  To get to the home page simply get into a post from the 20 Somethings group and click the 20 Somethings title either at the top or the bottom of the post.  From there you will see the post titled "Roll Call" at the very top of the list.

Thanks,

Nic

Group Owner- 20 Somethings, No Drama Mommas

"Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same."Pearl Buck, quoted in O Magazine, May 2003

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
anxiousnicki
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 2:03 AM
Just replying to bring it to the top.

Nic

"Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same."Pearl Buck, quoted in O Magazine, May 2003

anxiousnicki
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 1:27 AM
Tomorrow is closing day!  July 30th!!!  We are going to start deleting people tomorrow.  If you haven't responded then please do!!!  Otherwise you will have to apply.

Nic

"Nobody has things just as he would like them. The thing to do is to make a success with what material I have. It is a sheer waste of time and soulpower to imagine what I would do if things were different. They are NOT different."

-Dr. Frank Crane

anxiousnicki
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 2:46 AM
Roll Call is NOW CLOSED!  If you didn't respond then you will be removed from the group and will have to apply to re-join. 

There will be a roll call every month or every two months!  I haven't decided which to do yet- but when I do I will certainly let you know.

Nic

"Nobody has things just as he would like them. The thing to do is to make a success with what material I have. It is a sheer waste of time and soulpower to imagine what I would do if things were different. They are NOT different."

-Dr. Frank Crane

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)