Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think it's a growth spurt!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:11 AM
  • 1 Replies

Okay well my daughter Angelique who is 4 months old most be going threw a growth spert or something.  Starting last night she has eaten a 4oz container of food mixed with cereal at each sitting.  Today my piggy pig ate a 4oz jar of Cherry Vanilla Pudding w/ cereal mixed in it along w/ a 8oz bottle and then for lunch she ate a 4oz container of YoBaby Apple 'n Cereal yogurt w/ a 8oz bottle and then for dinner she ate a 4oz jar of corn 'n sweet potatoes and drank her 8oz bottle.  In total it was 12oz of food plus atleast another 4 to 6oz of cerealand 24 oz of formula. Piggy piggy most be going threw a growth spurt what do you think?  Look at my piggy pig Leaky!!Tongue out

by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Angelgirl25
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 10:23 AM
what a cutie! my daughter is doing the same thing. she has always been tiny and had a big appetite, but lately she has turned into a piggy too. :)  she eats 6 tbsp of cereal, 6 oz bottle and 5-6 tbsp of pears or apple sauce in the morning, then 4-5 hours later she has another 6 oz bottle, 5 tbsp each of 2 vegetables, and then 4 tbsp of fruit, then the same amount again another 4 or 5 hours later. and then a bottle a couple hours after that right before bed. :) you're not alone. (she will be 6 months next week and i think she is going through a growth spurt also)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)