Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I'm glad I'm lucky.

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 3:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
So, me and my fiance are extremely broke. Atari got sick yesturday.. diareahh (sp?), really bad diaper rash, and she's been sleeping a lot. I just called my brother.. and him and his wife are going to buy us stuff for her. Im so lucky to have family that helps. My fiance's mom buys her stuff though we only see her everyonce in a while. Im just sooo thankful Smile
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mom2boys42
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 3:37 PM
its good to have family that helps my mom helps us out a lot theres a lot of times i dont know what i would do if it wasnt for her ;)
kittykat55
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 3:41 PM
I know how it is to have helping parents...currently my parents are supporting myself and my boyfriend, and want to continue supporting us after the baby is born...for up to 2 1/2 years more... But I don't expect them to support us with everything nor will I let them...But it is good to have someones help now and a then.
MommieOfCamden
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 3:47 PM
It is so nice to hear that. My mom helps us out with some things, but most of my friends with babies own a house, have lots of money, and make me feel so poor. It has taken me a while to be thankful that I have a wonderful husband and a heathy beautiful baby boy :) I hope your baby gets better soon!!!!
zoeysmom331
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 5:02 PM
That is awesome! My daughter's grandparents help out BIGtime, I don't know what I would do with out them.

do what you can, and don't be afraid to ask or accept the help. They would rather see you and your baby taken care of then to let either one of you suffer.

(But it would be nice when you can to pay them back somehow, even if it is just homemade dinner or a free babysit night)

Good Luck and hope your baby get better!
momma85
by on Mar. 25, 2007 at 5:11 PM
Hunny I know how you feel!! We are living with my husbands family temp. and his mom always buys diapers and wipes and stuff... We couldnt do it right now without her!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)