Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

new here and at rock bottom

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 6:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello. my name is Jen im 21 years old and just got married to the sweetest most hard working man ever.  We have a three month old son together, whos named Juan just like his daddy.

although I am happily married we have our fair share of issues.  Most are due to money and it sucks. Im 21 years old my creidt is terrible and im looking at bankruptacy.  I may be moving to mexico with my husband, thats where he is from.  i have struggled my entire life with depression and sever low self essteme.  I have no relationship with my father and its my choice because hes been in and out of my life since birth and only time he comes around is when hes singel and so i dont want my son subject to that. My mothers and mine relationship is not real great...  it has gotten better since baby but she feels need to tell me how to run my life nothing is ever good enough.

I have two sisters ages 17 and 14 and Stacey the 17 year old is prob my closet friend aside from my husband..  I would love to lose 20 lbs and tone up hard to find the time...  So im here looking for friends
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JW100206
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 6:12 PM
Welcome! I am 22 years old with a 6 month old daughter. I am sorry to hear about your family situation. I am sure you will soon find there are plenty of extremely nice women here who you can talk to about anything. I hope things work out for you no matter what you decide. Welcome again!
DanielleCarman
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 6:18 PM
Hi, I am Danielle, Im 23 with a 9 month old son.  I have been married for 3 years and yeah it is hard sometimes but God gets us through it!  Where in mexico are you going to be moving...I love mexico I have been there 2 times on mission trips!
juansmommy
by on Mar. 26, 2007 at 6:35 PM
ameca ameca. I have never been to mexico ever!! have u ever been there is it nice? congrats on baby:)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)