Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

What should I get my husband for his 30th birthday?

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM
  • 6 Replies

My husband turns 30 soon, and I have no idea what to get him.  This is a guy who never wants birthday gifts, but I want to do something.  (by the way - he is not into video games)

Have any of you ever had a lot of success with buying "guy gifts?"

Thanks!

by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
megdwalls
by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 5:33 PM

From my experience guys love things they can use, wallets, pocket knifes, those utility 15 in one pliers things.  Any movies he really likes, the new batman perhaps. My guy is a chef and he LOVES when i buy him really nice knives.  But maybe your husband likes grilling, you could get a really nice grill set, or a cordless saw of he's a handy man.

AHamrick
by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 6:09 PM

The previous poster had some good ideas, but I was actually thinking, why don't you treat him to a nice night out, just the two of you~ Dinner, a movie, etc............. My hubby would like something like that.

Proud mommy of August Skyla

Cassidysmom611
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2009 at 7:51 PM

Wow thats so funny, because I was just thinking the same thing! I was thinking of getting Glamour shots done of me or possibly getting a photo of me and DD done (not glamour shots just sears).

Let me know if you think of anything lol. When is your DHs bday? DHs is on 2-11.

Take care

Diane

AlexisMommie
by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 8:09 PM

What about a nice colonge and a outfit and then you guys can go out for the night just the 2 of you. Hope you find something nice... I will have to worry about this next year my man just turned 29 on the 4th... Im planning a big surprise party for him (already kinda started lol)

rachelmit
by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Great ideas, ladies.  Thanks!

Krys_mathews
by on Jan. 13, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Tools!!

BTW I wish my DH didn't like video games.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN