Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

I need a great tasty fruit smoothie recipe

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
I need a great tasty fruit smoothie recipe so please give me some ideas for in the morning. PLEase
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
maddoxsmom
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:16 PM
i don't usually follow smoothie recipes.  I take whatever fruit I feel like, add some fat free frozen yogurt and a little juice and blend.  They always turn out great.
ShireeCS
by Shiree on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:19 PM
One that we like to use is some plain fat free yogart.  Frozen fruit, we like to use strawberries and blueberries.  A little bit of sugar, we use splenda.  Blend it and with the frozen fruit it kinda makes it a little frozen or you can put it in the freezer for a few minutes to freeze it a little more.  We rarely ever measure anything its a handful of strawberries to like a cup of yogart and basically sugar to taste.
goth_mama
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:21 PM
my son's favorites are peanut butter/ chocolate/ banana and peach/ nutmeg/ cinnamon. we don't follow a recipe, just throw the stuff in with milk and ice. we just recently bought pears to try out. you can also use frozen juice.
goofygirl03
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:23 PM
1 medium ripe banana, frozen 3 strawberries, frozen 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt ice cubes cold water

Crush ice cubes in blender.

1. Add a few tablespoons of cold water.
  2. Chop/slice frozen banana into pieces.
  3. Add banana, strawberries and yogurt into blender.
  4. Blend until smooth, add a little water if it's too thick.
  5. Sit back and chill out with the healthy smoothie.
punkrockermama
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:29 PM
I normally throw in an 8 oz cup of strawberry banana yogurt, a handful of frozen strawberries and a handful of ice.
MrsDuNn06
by on Mar. 30, 2007 at 12:28 AM
GO TO ALLRECIPES.COM !!!!! and type in fruit smoothies. that way you can pick out of hundres of recipes! thats my favorite site!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)