Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

20 Something Moms 20 Something Moms

Does anyone know the deal with the "marketplace" thing???

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 2:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
I wrote my first journal entry today and at the bottom it asks "should this be posted on the cafemom marketplace?" how do you find this marketplace? i have tried every little thing i can think of and i couldn't find it. it's probably really obvious and i just overlooked it so if anyone could tell me where to go to read things that are on there, i would really appreciate it. thanks :)
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jemm
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 2:50 PM
You're supposed to check that box if you're advertising something, yet I don't know where it is either, and why you have to do so on your own journal. I sent a suggestion that they do something like that for group posts, and they said you're not allowed at all to advertise in groups (though the spam floods them all the time). They still didn't explain what it was though. Maybe try posting to it? That might lead you there.
Angelgirl25
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 2:55 PM
i did, and it didn't. lol :)
Quoting jemm:

You're supposed to check that box if you're advertising something, yet I don't know where it is either, and why you have to do so on your own journal. I sent a suggestion that they do something like that for group posts, and they said you're not allowed at all to advertise in groups (though the spam floods them all the time). They still didn't explain what it was though. Maybe try posting to it? That might lead you there.
natesmomma
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 3:43 PM
If you look at the right side of the page under "Explore Journals" there's a link for "CafeMom Marketplace Posts"...I just found it, woohoo!
Angelgirl25
by on Apr. 2, 2007 at 4:54 PM
thanks! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN