Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BOOKS...

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 442 Total Views

Aren't books free? Like you order a certain number of 10 packs online.....I thought they were free and I just read something about buying books.

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Apparently they aren't... I thought the same thing and I have several invoices that say absolutely NOTHING about business supplies or books.... and a cost... they always show me a $0 amount...

upcgirl
by Member on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Sadly they are not but I think they should be because we really dont earn much.

BOOKS
These come in packs of 10, so you can order as few as that and order as many as you want.  The more you order, the cheaper they get.  For example, a pack of 10 books costs $5.75 ($0.75 a book), if you order 100 books it costs $19.00 ($0.19 a book), more than 10 packs, it is $0.18 a book.

1979mommy
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Yeah, I added 3 packs of books to my order and the total didn't change at all.....then I removed them and the total still didn't change....I see a price for them but it's not showing up when I add them to my order :(  Way confusing.

Quoting Momof2MixdBoyz:

Apparently they aren't... I thought the same thing and I have several invoices that say absolutely NOTHING about business supplies or books.... and a cost... they always show me a $0 amount...

Momto2boys78
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:47 PM

It should show up on your invoice paper where you received it in the package. Every order I made, I always ordered the brochures with them, it won't show the price on brochures until you receive a invoice with items in package, that's where you will see the brochure prices it's charged to you on the invoice. you should notice the invoice in youravon account by click it and it should show you more details on brochures.

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 1:43 AM

I have done that... and also looked at my paper invoice when I receive.... still no charge... so either something is wrong... or I'm getting the books for free!

Quoting Momto2boys78:

It should show up on your invoice paper where you received it in the package. Every order I made, I always ordered the brochures with them, it won't show the price on brochures until you receive a invoice with items in package, that's where you will see the brochure prices it's charged to you on the invoice. you should notice the invoice in youravon account by click it and it should show you more details on brochures.

Are you struggling with weightloss? Do you have 100+ lbs to lose? Than visit me and other ladies taking a stance and ready to kick the healthier living into gear!!!

Check us out at ~*~Mom's with 100 or more pouds to lose~*~

1979mommy
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Yeah, I ordered extra 10 books with my last order I put in (which was also my 1st order lol) and there was no extra charge for books on my invoice....well maybe I'll try it again and if I get charged I'll just send them back.

upcgirl
by Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Quoting Momof2MixdBoyz:

I have done that... and also looked at my paper invoice when I receive.... still no charge... so either something is wrong... or I'm getting the books for free!

Quoting Momto2boys78:

Did you order those books though? Because Avon sends free books,just not a bunch of the campaign your on books.

Momof2MixdBoyz
by on Apr. 20, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Yes... I order the books... I'm not talking about the ones Avon sends out! I ordered 300 books and didn't get charged for them!

Quoting upcgirl:

Quoting Momof2MixdBoyz:

Quoting Momto2boys78:

Did you order those books though? Because Avon sends free books,just not a bunch of the campaign your on books.

Are you struggling with weightloss? Do you have 100+ lbs to lose? Than visit me and other ladies taking a stance and ready to kick the healthier living into gear!!!

Check us out at ~*~Mom's with 100 or more pouds to lose~*~

michellejenner
by Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Also all of your business supplies (books, bags, samples) count towards your sales. Even tho you dont make any commission on them. And I believe you can also deduct their costs off of your taxes as well.

michellejenner
by Member on Apr. 20, 2010 at 2:26 PM

Actually our books are pretty inexpensive compared to most other DS businesses. And the more you buy the less they cost. And you can use a book for 3 campaigns.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)