Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Join Avon Online-it's quick,easy, and you can start your business right away.

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 626 Total Views

Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about joining Avon Online.

Q: How much is the kit and what all comes in it? 

A: The cost of the kit is $20 if you join online.

You will receive 10 brochures each for your 1st and 2nd Campaign along with other training material.

Q: What other supplies do I need to purchase that is not in the kit?

A: Your kit comes with everything you need to start and your first order will include bags.

Q: How much do the brochures cost? 

A: Brochures come in packs of 10 so when ordering if you only need 10 brochures you will only order one pack. They start out at $5.90 for a 1 pack and go to $19.55 for 10 packs. After 10  packs they cost $1.30 per pack.

Q: Since the customer does not pay until the item arrives, do I have to pay for it first? 

A: When you sign up you will be asked a few questions. This determines your credit with Avon. If you go over that credit on your first order you may or may not have to pay the difference. You will have until the next campaign is due to pay off your previous campaign or your order will go on hold for up to 10 days until you pay. If you do not pay your order will be canceled after 10 days and Avon will add late fees per campaign.

This is your business so if you want to charge the customer upfront then you can.

Q: What happens if someone does not pay for their order, am I out money?

A: The good thing about Avon is that if your customer doesn not purchase their product you will find a customer who will want whatever doesn't sell. You can keep this item and sell it or you can return the item for credit to your account. However if you return it you will have to pay shipping charges. So the best thing would be to try to sell the item. My advice would be to keep a box with you for all your on hand items that way you can carry it around when you deliver your orders and show customers what you have on hand. You can always return items to Avon that you purchase within a 12 month period.

Q: How do I place my orders?

A: Once you are in the Avon system you will be able to go online and place your orders at youravon.com.  You will only place one order per campaign.

Q: Does Avon have a website available to reps so they can sell to customers out of state and if so how much does it cost?

A: Yes Avon does have a website available to reps. You will receive the first 6 campaigns free. The cost of the site is $7.50 every campaign. For a limited time if you have a customer place an order through the website Avon will waive the fee for that campaign.

Q: How long does each campaign last?

A: Each campaign will last every two weeks. There are 26 campaigns in a year.

Q: How much do you make with Avon?

A: Representatives will get 40% guaranteed earnings their first four Campaigns as long as your orders are placed online - 40% for the first Campaign, regardless of order size and then with a $50 order in Campaigns 2-4. This contributes to a consistent new Representative experience, so as you start your new Representatives out with strong selling skills - and they achieve President's Club sales, they can sustain their earnings level and have a positive start to their business.

After your first four campaigns or if orders are placed by phone, the commission structure is as follows:

Order Size Earnings

$1550 or more 50%

$900 - $1549 45%

$425 - $899 40%

$285 - $424 35%

$145 - $284 30%

$25 - $144 20%

$00 - $24 0%

Licensed products are earned at 20% commission.

There are further earnings opportunities within the Leadership Program.

www.youravon.com/pamburger

Change your life with the world’s largest direct seller!  
Use reference code: pamburger

by on Feb. 1, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Replies (1-7):
Brendabs
by Group Owner on Feb. 3, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Pam ~ I just wanted to let you know that you will want to update your info on the cost of Avon books because now (10) books are $5.90 and (100) books are $19.55.

Thanks for posting info on becoming an Avon Rep :)   

Brenda ~ Group Owner

pamb1
by Member on Feb. 7, 2011 at 5:51 PM

Thank you, Brenda.  I thought I HAD done that, but I didn't.  I appreciate you keeping me on my toes LOL.

Pam

SMD1841
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM

I just started Avon - I love it! 

If you or anyone you know are interested in purchasing any Avon products, please contact me. We have things to choose from for men, women, and children. We have everything from Makeup and Skin care to Cologne and Clothing. Great Christmas Ideas! Feel free to browse through my site:
http://www.youravon.com/sarahdarling
pamb1
by Member on Nov. 1, 2011 at 7:46 AM

Christmas is coming.  There's never been a better time to Join Avon.

ladysharon72
by on Dec. 7, 2011 at 7:05 AM
I'm thinking of getting back with Avon. Already talked to my local rep.
~Saved by grace through faith~*Sharon*♥
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamb1
by Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

:)

auntiemissa
by New Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:54 PM

join now for 10.00 go to http://www.startavon.com/ reference code mjohnson1234

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)