Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Avon Rep. from North Carolina

Posted by on May. 20, 2012 at 6:49 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 201 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I have been with Avon for 4 months now and absolutely love it. I started off slow and have been on fire since month two. This has been one of the best opportunities and I am so blessed to have Avon in my life.

Tori Moore

Join Avon Today!   $10 TO START

by on May. 20, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Brendabs
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Tori ~ Welcome to Avon and to our Group :)

Brenda 

AvonNC
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Thank you I appreciate the warm welcome.

Tori Moore

Join Avon Today!   $10 TO START

alto270
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 6:30 PM
How u get more customers
JakeandEmmasMom
by New Member on May. 21, 2012 at 11:15 PM

I've thought about signing up.  How are you increasing your sales?

AvonNC
by New Member on May. 22, 2012 at 5:33 PM

I order brochures every week and deliver them to homes. I also talk to people I meet at the store, school or anywhere. I leave brochures in grocery carts and I have a few racks at the local tanning places and salons. I stop by every two weeks and put another 4 or 5 brochures in them for their customers to take.

I always put a note in with my brochures letting people know that I only deliver 1 brochure to their home unless they call me to tell me they want to keep receiving them. That way I get deliver to new communities ever week and never waste money leaving brochures to people who do not want them. I have two more campaigns and I will become unit leader and get my bonus from Avon.

Tori Moore

Join Avon Today!   ENTER CODE: tori 

$10 TO START

MamiNlovinIt
by on May. 27, 2012 at 6:31 AM

That's great! Congrats :)

Thanks for the brochure idea too, I don't pass out brochures because I fear I'd lose money that way, but only delivering to people's houses once and leaving a note is a much better idea, and they won't feel harassed.

Wish I had an upline leader like you! I don't have one at all, just a district sales manager. I signed myself up online under a district number because I called some reps in my area to help sign me up and none of them ever answered the phone...? Don't know how they do business that way.

~ Michelle, Beauty Rep in the GA/SC area
Visit my Avon Blogsite for everything Avon!

*** follow me on twitter @Mrs_DMo ***

AvonNC
by New Member on May. 28, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Michelle....If you ever have any questions just let me know. I would be willing to help in any way. Even though you did not sign up under me. We are all a big family and willing to help you out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)