Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! ;(........................................................

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

I started with Avon before Turkey day and purchased an order for my sis baby shower... well the order came in 1 day after the shower! So, I had to buy favors... and promise goodie bags... So, I had to save up to pay the $300.00 order that did not get there!  It was a lot of samples for goodie bags - so it was not like I could sell it like inventory!!  so, by the end of that month I had a string of VERY UNFORTUNATE events that were major money suckers car broke down (4k) then a few weeks later BLEW up so needed new car... my 12yo cat needed surgery... 1500... people I have living in my house because I cannot afford it on my own.... were not paying me and I was on a modification so I could not be late... then on their way out did MASSIVE damage that I am still fixing and it is Easter!!! 

- then my new to me car and I were run off the road! So, not just one but 4 new tires and alignment!!

So, I would need a $600 order to cover my order and the other orders!!  I have the money now to pay my order - and have a rather large order to put in and a large group of ladies that I have recruited!!  I am told because my account went to collections I can no longer even be a part of Avon!! I thought if I paid the account I could - I borrowed for my life altering things - I would not be able to go back to those same people and borrow for Avon when I am trying to pay them back, keep a roof over my head and feed myself!!  Along with a few other things!!

So, Now that I have saved the money!!!  I cannot be apart.  My dm is not returning the calls - she sent an email stating that it is Avon policy - I called to NY and I was under the impression that it was kind of up to the DM -  I think because that is a lot of whirlwind  stuff  that HOPEFULLY there would be an exception.

I am waiting for customer service to respond to an email but I do not even know if they got it!!!     I am truly disgusted as I was trying to get started to make xtra and now that my luck looks lots better - I cannot do it...  even if I pay the acct - and not too mention I have everyone who has waited for me to get it going!!!!!!!!

Any suggestions - I truly want to be a part of Avon - just short of signing under someone else!!

Thanks in advance!!

crying

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
nightroses
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM

keep tring customer service.  if they dont answer your email try to call them.  Use the number on one of your old invoices.  they should be able to help you. just tell them the situation.  if they tell you that you will be able to sign under someone else let me know I can get you started :-)

miko1982
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Thanks for the invite - however - it would not be just signing under someone else - I would have to actually sign AS someone else!!!!  Apparently from what I was told - you cannot be a part of the company at all if you go to collections!!  ;(    I am going to call again today.

Quoting nightroses:

keep tring customer service.  if they dont answer your email try to call them.  Use the number on one of your old invoices.  they should be able to help you. just tell them the situation.  if they tell you that you will be able to sign under someone else let me know I can get you started :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)