Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fun Feb

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:46 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 185 Total Views

I am working with 2 great companies. I am a Director for Clever Container which is a Home Organizing Party Plan. This is a great way to get your home & life organized for FREE. We are growing since we went national in July of 2009 thanks for Good Morning America. We have 2 prices for kits we have available to get started. They can be purchased or you can do catalog sales and "Sell to Earn" your kit. We need consultants all over the United States. The parties have been fun and the products are easy to carry & display. We are looking forward to a new catalog coming out in April. Check out our websites ; www.organizingparties.com or www.clevercontainer.com . I am building a great team with this wonderful up & coming company. You can also see my Fan Page on Facebook that will give you the Organizing Tip of the Day, the page is ORGANIZING PARTIES . Please join and please pass it onto your friends.

The other company I work for is Celebrating Home as a designer. Celebrating Home is the company formed when Home Interiors & Home & Garden merged. I love the products, have had lots of past customers who enjoy decorating as muchh as I do so it's great to see old friends & make new ones too! In Feb. Celebrating Home is offering Hostesses Double Credits with a $400 party (in-home or catalog) and 2 bookings scheduled within 30 days of your party, a Hostess will earn $160 Free minimum, after Feb, a hostess gets 20% of what they sell and 1 half priced item for every $100 they sell. I only do short distance parties with Celebrating Home, but you can do an online party at www.celebratinghome.com/sites/geriberger

I would love to speak with you about either of my businesses. Please send me an e-mail at info@organizingparties.com if you have questions that the websites don't answer. Thanks! Geri

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)