Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Howdy!!!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Hi there. I live in Waren. Just checking the group out but y'all don't look to be very active. We'll see I suppose. Bye for now.

by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MissyB2275
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Hi...I'm here but doesn't seem to be very much activity here
AhDrah
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM

hi!  I'm here, so that makes 3 of us..lol.  

AshleyD.
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 11:53 AM

It's taken like over a week for this many replies. lol. Sounds very much like Warren, Ohio... Crappy. lol I've lived here almost my whole life. How about you ladies?

AhDrah
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I've lived here my whole life except for 6 years when I lived out of state.  I'm back now though, and I know like no one anymore!

AshleyD.
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM

I was born here, stayed till I was 20, moved out of state with my ex husband, camr back, moved away again, and now I'm back againb and want to leave again. I've never evedr liked Ohio. Or at least not this part of it.

AhDrah
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I feel the EXACT same way!  I hate it here!  I'm just trying to get through college as fast as I can so I can get out of here as fast as I can..lol.

MissyB2275
by Member on Nov. 5, 2012 at 8:54 AM
I was born & raised in Trumbull county. I lived in Akron for a few years but moved back here when I was pregnant with my twins. Hubby is an RN & he felt better having me near family as he works a lot & wanted a bigger support system as we didn't have one in Akron.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)