• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

play group

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 567 Total Views

Hey everyone my name is Erin and my daughter Layla and I just moved to Newton Falls a few months ago. My boyfriend's friends have kids but none my daughters age, she's 2 1/2 and we don't really know anyone else down here. All our family and friends are an hour from here. So I was wondering if anyone in the area had children my daughters age and would like to get together for a play date every once in a while. It would be great to get some adult convo. and a great chance for Layla to inter act with children also!!!! If you are interested post it here or send me a message. Thanks and have a great day!!

bump

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
baenglishwc05
by Member on Sep. 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Hey Erin, my name's Jennie. My daughter, Noelle, and I are in the process of moving to Hubbard, OH. She's the same age as your daughter. I know Hubbard and Newton Falls aren't all that close, but maybe we could meet up at the Eastwood Mall playground some day after our moves done (Should be finished by Oct 8).

Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
DarleneHitch
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Hi!  I'm quite a bit older than you but I have a neice that's about 7 who would play nicely with your daughter while we chat if you'd be interested. If not, I completely understand. I live in Lordstown. I lived in England for a couple years so I know how it is not to have anyone to talk with for adult conversation.My email address is illusionsdbr@yahoo.com .

Hugs,

Darlene

raegansmom
by on Sep. 8, 2009 at 4:16 PM

I have a 2 1/2 yr old daughter, Raegan.  We live in Cortland.  I work during the day, but I may be able to make a meetup at the Eastwood Mall too!

baenglishwc05
by Member on Sep. 8, 2009 at 9:42 PM

I should have added that I also work during the day

chrissyb2
by Member on Oct. 3, 2009 at 6:36 PM

I would also be able to meet at the eastwood mall for a playdate the kids love it there :)

Just let me know our schedule is a bit odd at the moment :(

laylasmommy216
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM

A playdate at the Eastwood Mall Sounds Great!!!! I would love to get outta the house and have adult convo. and Layla would love to make new friends!!! The evenings are fine with us. Just let me know what works for everyone and we will go from there. The more the merrier!!!!!!!!

dancing

raegansmom
by on Oct. 18, 2009 at 8:56 AM

How 'bout Tuesday at 6?

laylasmommy216
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2009 at 5:15 PM

I am not available untill next week. I am thinking next thursday in the evening?Does that work for everyone?

baby dust

chrissyb2
by Member on Oct. 19, 2009 at 7:26 PM

yes, thursday oct 29th @ 6 sounds good to me & we can be there! Hope to meet  you guys there at the kids playarea in front of JC Penneys!!!

chrissy, christalyn & CJ

raegansmom
by on Oct. 19, 2009 at 8:46 PM

I don't know if we can make that.  my DD is having surgery on both her eyes next Tues.  Have fun.  If she bounces back as quick as they claim, we MAY be able to-but I doubt it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)