Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am soooo tired and my head is overflowing

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:31 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 422 Total Views
Lately I am feeling like I just cannot shut my brain off or even slow it down. I posted yesterday, not sure if it was in this group, about how I am feeling so overwhelmed by clutter and things to do and stuff! I do not have a problem with hyperactivity but lately I do feel like my brain is doing 200 mph while the rest of my body and the world around me is running at the normal speed limit. This is even after I have been writing things down in order to try to clean out my thoughts. I do keep meaning to try to find my micro-cassette recorder so that I can just record things as I think of them as well (much easier when I am driving- LOL)

Anyway, I think one thing that would help is if I would start exercising again. I used to do some yoga every morning and I really need to get back in to the habit of doing that. If anyone has any additional suggestions I am open to hearing them.
by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
sherrinfriends
by Group Owner on May. 8, 2007 at 12:22 PM
I have problems with my brain not shutting down too.  It keeps me awake, sometimes I am exhausted and I can hardly stand it because I am so sleepy but my mind wont let me sleep. I got desperate lately and I stopped taking my thyroid med until I finally fell asleep.   It feels so good to sleep.  I don't even care sometimes when my thyroid is down that all I do is sleep.
beefgoddess
by on May. 8, 2007 at 12:27 PM
You could have pulled the same words from my brain! I swear my mind runs so fast I can hardly keep up with myself, the thoughts become so crowded that I can't think of what to say, or to write. The everyday grind bores and tires me at the same time, and it feels like my body runs on empty while my brain is speeding!!! I almost kind of ignore messes because I get so overwhelmed by things I know I need to do. Blech! I know I should probably be medicated, but I am breastfeeding so I can't do anything about it right now. I am not so hyperactive, but definitely everything else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)