Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone heard of Conscious Box...eco friendly products?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 389 Total Views
Anyone heard of Conscious box? They are a subscription box service..that sends 10-20 eco products each month for you to try and rate. (Some are bodycare and homecare, some are snacks....and a combination of full sized and sample sized). They have a special right now where you can try a box for free (just pay $7.95 shipping)........then if you like it ....the cost is $19.95 per month (but often there are coupon codes that make it cheaper) I have enjoyed trying new products that are gmo-free etc.....rather than having to buy a whole box of something at the store and not knowing if I will like it or not. They also give the options of gluten free or vegan for those that prefer it. If you would like more info...here is the link (and the code for the free box is GETAWAYFREE) (sorry you have to cute and paste) https://www.consciousbox.com/?acc=f73b76ce8949fe29bf2a537cfa420e8f if you try it out as a gift subscription...they will not automatically rebill each month.
Energygirl :)
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
energygirl
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY JUNE BOX....    
https://www.consciousbox.com/?acc=f73b76ce8949fe29bf2a537cfa420e8f

Mariaej24
by Member on Aug. 12, 2013 at 4:58 AM

I never heard of it before.   How is it?

energygirl
by on Aug. 12, 2013 at 5:27 AM
Quoting Mariaej24:

I never heard of it before.   How is it?

I have been getting their boxes for the last 3 months..and really like them. (I always use a coupon code though......I used a code to get a free box....just paid shipping initially....then used a code for 25% off a years subscription........I think they are great...but not worth the full price)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)