Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice from diva cup/ luna pad users/ possible TMI

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:39 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

I just got my diva cup and used it for the first time.  I do have a few questions that might be TMI for some. First have you guys ever had it fall out while having a BM? Second if you don't buy the wash with it what do you wash it with? Third have you guys ever gotten an infection from it or while using it? and fourth how do you guys wash your luna pads? Does anyone have the design so I can make my own? I have both of these products and I love them. The pads are so soft and comfy and the cup doesn't have any of the side effects that I got from tampons. Plus no waste which I LOVE.  Im pretty sure Ill have a few more questions so watch out for edits. Thank you!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
rainbowbritemom
by Member on Sep. 6, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Never had it fall out... I use the Divawash, but I would think Dr. Bronner's would work fine...No infections from it -- I LOVE my Divacup...  I actually just wash my pads with my clothes.  I really only use them for backup with Divacup on heavy days or when period is pretty much over, so they really don't get soiled.  I put them in a lingerie bag and throw them in with my stuff.  Easy as pie.  I actually don't use Lunapads, I use Knickernappie pads.  I thought about buying Lunapads pantiliners, but didn't want to spend the money without knowing how comfy they are, especially since I hardly use them.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)