Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my little man is finally completely potty trained!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:33 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 673 Total Views

So my son is 2 1/2 and he has been going pee pee in the potty for about 3 months now, but he would not poop in the potty! So, finally at my witts end, decided he may need some privacy to go poopy. So after sitting outside the bathroom while he would try to go, I hear a plop. And he did it!!! And that was a couple days ago, and he hasn't had any poopy accidents since! He keeps going in the potty and I couldn't be any more excited! I really didn't want two in diapers, and I think I got my wish! This is such a big relief for me!!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Firsttimemom252
by Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM

Congrats! My son is 22 months old and only goes pee pee in the potty sometimes.I can't wait to get him potty trained

pimpernelly
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:25 PM

Awesome =) Alex is too potty trained...Its such a relief no buying diapers anymore. But he likes to wipe with the whippies hahaha Still have to buy those, other wise I have to wipe him. Ni big deal but he rather do it him self =)

Firsttimemom252
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:11 PM

we still buy pull ups...yesterday my put underwear on James and the whole day he went in the potty instead of his underwear but today he had poop in his underwear but only pee once in them...he is 2 now he turn 2 on sept 9th

Ashlynsmommy06
by Member on Oct. 16, 2010 at 9:39 PM

My little boy is potty trained now also..but he keeps peeing out of the toilet..anyone know a good potty seat with a good guard?

Pregomommy255
by Member on Oct. 28, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Lucky you! I would love it if my son would even pee in the potty! He has no interest in it what so ever! How did you start this?

MamaKayKay
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2010 at 10:35 AM

We just bought him a little potty and he took interest in it.  It took a lot of work and patience.  He would only pee in the potty for like 3-4 months and then he finally started pooping in the potty when he was ready.  We found out he didn't like having an audience so when we left the bathroom, he finally pooped in the potty! 

Liz0808
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Max is almost 2 1/2 and he is hetting there. He tells me now as he is pooping and sometimes before. He will not tell me when he has to pee though. From what i hear that is a bit backwards but whatever as long as it happens! He is very independent these days. I cant even help him get on the potty or anything because " I do it all by myself mommy" So big now!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)