Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your nursery theme?

Posted by   + Show Post

So what is everyone's nursery theme going to be? Post pictures of your finished nursery, if you dont have it done just post a pic of the theme and keep us updated on how the nursery looks.

Heres what my theme is:

Amy Coe™ Mod Safari Bedding Collection

I am in the process of building the nursery/ sons room so i will post a pic when i have it finished.

by on Nov. 4, 2007 at 9:13 PM
Replies (11-20):
heather.huckaby
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2007 at 12:27 PM
Well, we painted the walls a light khaki color, his crib, armoire, & 4-drawer chest thing are all dark cherry, the glider-rocker we're getting is also dark cherry w/ a oatmeal color cushion, and his baby bedding is...  CAMO!  lol   My hubby is a big hunter, so camouflage for our lil' man seemed appropriate!  I'm having a baby shower on December 1st, so I should be completely through with the nursery shortly thereafter.... I'll post pics then!
degomama
by on Nov. 12, 2007 at 4:33 PM
We decided buy the bedding set called Leap Froggie by Kidsline.   I ablsoutly LOVE it!!  The blankets are lined in a super soft velour material. It is SO cozy!!

Come check out my group Moms of elementary children

www.cafemom.com/group/elementaryagechildren

amcrabtree
by on Nov. 15, 2007 at 2:47 PM
im doing nascar... with a few pooh bear things... but the pooh things are like just the carseat and stroller!!
Kaizensmommy
by on Nov. 16, 2007 at 4:08 PM
my theme is a Jungle one the colors are blue, green, yellow, and brown/tans i have all kinds of jungle babies and mommies on his walls and most of his clothes and carseat and highchair plus playpen and floor gym.

Leenah Boisoneau AKA wife to Josh And mommy 2 be of Kaizen
SamanthaDhayes
by on Dec. 2, 2007 at 11:33 AM

he isnt going to have a nursery bc i currently live with my mother and i cant paint the wall's, but his is the rainforest theme also, he has the bedding,swing ,play pin, and we are getting him the high chair.

Countrymama19
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2007 at 7:10 PM
I was going to do the rainforest jungle theme but i ended up doing John Deere haha
kellyinfebruary
by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 10:40 PM
Some of these are sooo creative! We're going to be in a studio apartment so baby stuff will be with everything else...unfortunately. So whatever I can get for free-I'll accept. It will be a...collage theme. I don't really care though- as long as it's clean, safe, and attractive I'll go with it!

Dosia
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2007 at 11:56 PM
My baby won't have hisown room for the first few months, but I'm still going with a Spider-Man theme. Its hard to find some infant stuff but I'm determined and have found soe great stuff so far. Post pictures when I'm done getting everything!!
Quayla
by Member on Dec. 15, 2007 at 12:58 AM
My youngest will have the same themed room his older brother did.  MOMMY'S BEDROOM!!!  Co-sleeping worked best for me.  Why get up and go to another room when you can just roll over and put a boob in their mouth!?!
Atarismommy
by Member on Dec. 15, 2007 at 12:36 PM
We were doing disney cars theme.. but now my husband and my sister has decided on Dinosaurs and aliens and spaceships. So they are trying to find a dinosaur riding a spaceship Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)