Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Classical Autism Vs Mercury Poisoned

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 2:29 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 313 Total Views

Poll

Question: Do you think your child is Mercury Toxic?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

What do you thing happened to you child.

I think Mickie was poisoned with Mercury via-vaccines. He does not appear to have classical Autism. He has regressive Autism and he sistematicaly detereorated until with biomedical intervention he starts to thrive.

Zurama
by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ilovematteo170
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2008 at 3:07 PM
My son I dont think the vaccines have played any part. He was a very different baby from the get go. No eye contact, giggling, cooing, smiling, and was late on most mile stones. He is my 4th child and I knew at about 14 months something was just not right. I thought he had a hearing problem as he would not respond to his name very often.  Plus he failed his newborn hearing exam. I thought for sure this was the problem!  Well after the dx of autism, everything else just seemed to fit. He never was one of the kids that regressed after vaccines, I think he was just born this way.  He is now in school a full day in an AI program and has come a long way but they can not tell us yet where on the spectrum he is b/c he is only 4. I pray and hope everyday that he will go into a "regular" classroom but we will have to wait and see.

Thanks for letting me babble, sorry I tend to do that!
Hugs
~Tracy
Mom to Gabriella,Sal,Rocco,Matteo, and Guliana. Loving wife to Sal
goodasitgets
by New Member on Apr. 21, 2008 at 2:13 PM
I think mercury is just one piece of the puzzle for us, but certainly a very significant one, probably l inked with genetic susceptibility to such a trigger.  My son was exposed in utero to mercury though through the Rho-gam shots as I am O- and my husband is O+. He also was exposed to mercury before he ever went home from the hospital in the first 48 hours of his life with a toxic dose in the Hep B vaccine birth dose, (1997). We are currently chelating and he is pulling out a lot of metals including lead, tin, nickel, aluminum and others but no mercury yet, that may come out later on . We have been chelating for 3 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)