Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Places I have visited

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 473 Total Views
I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart!
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sandy562
by Fabulous Sandy on Jan. 24, 2012 at 2:59 PM

drivinghahahahaha

teaching1972
by Debbie on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I hope with all that traveling you won't find yourself in Different.

mapleleafwoman
by Maple on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Well, I can honestly say I have been to places like Paris, Stratford, Intercourse, and Paradise, Kalamazoo, Horseheads, Woodstock and London.  Mind you I have never left North America.  I have been to Pontiac and Ynot and Bear to name a few. Where have you been?

sandy562
by Fabulous Sandy on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:27 PM

yes Perris ( hahaha Paris ) - Deer Trail - Burlington ( in three different states ) Trinidad - Texas ( in Massachusetts ) Wall - Box Elder - My son lives in Chamberlain - I live a block over from Chamberlain , and I have driven through Chamberlain ( in three different states )

Scottishbrat33
by Fabulous Trainee on Mar. 14, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Very clever and funny too.I have been to all thoses places barely surviving.In this world to keep your sanity you needa sense of humor.family car

sandy562
by Fabulous Sandy on Mar. 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM

the funny part was in Deer Trail - the gas station had no door - and when I asked what they do when they close if they have no door - the lady just laughed and said who would crazy enough to be out after dark - hahahaha - big city girl vs small town girl hahahaha

I have malware on my computer - I do not add any links to any of my posts - if you see one Please do not click on it - I do not want you to be infected also

Scottishbrat33
by Fabulous Trainee on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:56 AM

This is funny.I was laughing. I have beeni in sane many times with my family  the way it is.I had my doubts about situations and people.The suspense I experience with my youngest leaves you on the edge of your seat.sidesplittinglaughter

cjcharlie1959
by Competent Carol on Mar. 24, 2013 at 1:16 PM

bouncing 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)