Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who haven't already gone through Menopause

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

35 Symptoms of Perimenopause

by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sandy562
by Fabulous Sandy on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Quoting mapleleafwoman:

35 Symptoms of Perimenopause

so far these are what I have delt with - just the red ones

RhiannonMare
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I've already dealt with a lot of these symptoms because of the chronic illnesses that I've had for years.

sandy562
by Fabulous Sandy on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Quoting RhiannonMare:

I've already dealt with a lot of these symptoms because of the chronic illnesses that I've had for years.

some of my bouts with cancer have done things to me so not sure if it is menopause or that - or maybe just getting old

RhiannonMare
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Some of those symptoms are also ones that I've had almost all my life. I've always had mood swings. I can cry at the drop of a hat. I'm often irritable. I can't sleep because of my fibromyalgia. My fibro also causes fatigue. It also causes memory lapses and difficulty concentrating (the fibro fog). And it causes the itchy, crawling skin sensations. And the sore joints and the muscle aches. And the increased headaches. My GI issues are caused by my IBS. Weight gained is caused by my hypothyroidism, as is my thinning hair. Fibro and hypothyroidism causes my dizzy spells. I've always had soft, brittle nails. And I've always had tinnitus.

I developed fibro in my early 30s and my other illnesses soon followed. So a lot of the symptoms on this list are not new to me and haven't been in a couple of decades.

Quoting sandy562:

Quoting RhiannonMare:

some of my bouts with cancer have done things to me so not sure if it is menopause or that - or maybe just getting old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)