Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Enjoyed a delicious meal and reunited with friends and neighbours from ten years ago.

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:44 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 83 Total Views

The gentleman in the blue shirt is going to be the recipient of one of my son's kidneys in nine days.  Surrounded by family and friends, we shared friendship and love and a delightful potluck dinner.  I took deviled eggs which were apparently a hit.  Only three out of about 45 came home.

This barn was converted into a public events place to hold larger gatherings that were able to assemble in the restaurant in front of it.  They often hold pig roasts here, and recently one of the girls organized her tenth year high school reunion here.  My daughter was unable to attend, but we heard it went off without a hitch. 

by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mapleleafwoman
by Maple on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:52 PM

Asking that you keep Bill Rode and my son Jason Nothdurft in your prayers.  Each day at 9 am and 3 pm we are going to pause and reflect and pray for the two of them.

When they enter surgery,

nanalyn1
by lyn on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:16 AM

good luck to both of them

sandy562
by Fabulous Sandy on Jan. 8, 2014 at 2:09 PM

praying

mapleleafwoman
by Maple on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Thank you ladies.  All prayers are appreciated.  We are coming together at 9 and 3 each day to pray and bond so if you could join us especially at those times, it would be awesome. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)