Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Birthday Cards for COLE!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 246 Total Views

I hope it's okay to post this here...if not, I'm sorry!  

maidenmouse is a Mom on Cafemom -- here's her home page link: http://www.cafemom.com/home/maidenmouse 

Her son, Cole is 3 years old and he has Lymphoblastic Lymphoma. She is a devoted Mom and a dedicated advocate for her son's recovery from Cancer. Cole was diagnosed in May of 2009 (less than a year ago). You can read his story here on CaringBridge (link below)...please leave Cole a message of hope!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/chunn

Cole...(left) December 2009 and (right) NOW.

I'm writing this post to ask for thoughts, prayers and BIRTHDAY CARDS for COLE! He will be 4 years old on February 22, 2010. (Cards can be sent starting right away) 

When I found out it would be COLE'S Birthday next month I knew I wanted to try and help get him as many Birthday cards as possible. Because of Cole's Cancer -- Lymphoblast​ic Lymphoma there is no way to know if Cole will have a chance to receive TONS of cards another year. And, so I'm asking you to PLEASE take moment and send COLE a card.

The more prayers, BIRTHDAY wishes and thoughts we can gather, the better. If you have time to drop by Cole's CaringBridge page or his Mom's home page...please do! I know they would appreciate any support you are willing to offer. Thank you for your help!

Please feel free to share Cole's story (copy & paste, re-post, post in groups, on web sites)...because Cole's Cancer is so rare it would be helpful to his Mom to connect with others who have any information that may help Cole. My wish is to help find the resources needed to help Cole and to provide Cole and his family with love, support and caring thoughts and prayers.

Sending a card will show COLE and his family that there are MANY "out there" who do care.

Let's make COLE'S 4th BIRTHDAY a HUGE CARD EVENT!

(To send a card...please PM Cole's Mom for the address. Or, me....I have it too.)

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Lb128f
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:47 PM

If anyone would like to send COLE a card...just PM me for the address! Thank you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)