Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flight deals?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

Hi everyone.  We're taking a trip to Illinois next month.  We're trying to get deals.  Can anyone suggest a great website to get flight deals on or a promo code to use?  We have previously flown Southwest, but if there is another decent airline we are all about trying to save money. 

Thanks for any help you can give us.  Have a great day Smile

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
BMDunlap01
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:52 PM

My parents will be looking for a last minute flight from Ohio to Washington to welcome my brother home from Iraq. I was supposed to go but it will be only weeks after Addilyn is due and I won't be able to travel. With the Army we never know till the last minute. Any tips you ladies could offer the both of us would be great!

rmp
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Yes I know of a great website that --I LOVE!!! someone posted it on this group a long time ago like a year ago I think and ever since then I use it only------Airefarewatchdog!!!!!!! It has the best and cheapest deals!!! Good Luck!!!!

Habichuela
by on Jun. 6, 2010 at 5:55 PM

look up the anniversary dates of all the air lines that fly into the city you are going to.. sometimes around the anniversary date the airline will have a special.. last month was Jetblue had a 10 dollar flight for 2 days .. i was able to take advantage of that and flew to Nyc from Fla for under 40 bux round trip.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)