Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok explain this to me!!?! PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 370 Total Views

yesterday was day one of our staycation. Hubby and I decided to do some NOT SO FRUGAL SHOPPING. we were looking to replace our HD converter so that we could watch movies from the computer to the television etc. also wanted to replace our housephone with a better model.

well we didnt find a HD converter we liked so skipped it , did get a new phone system for about $60 but we ended up spending $250 on the kid who isnt even HERE.

yeah
we bought a 19 inch flat screen with a DVD player built in to put on the wall of his bedroom. it will never be hooked to cable or anything. this is just so he can watch a movie and i can watch my Gordon Ramsey shows (that he hates) at the same time.

the child isnt even here and we spent more on HIM than on ourselves! we need an intervention on this staycation business!!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sierrasandi
by Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:41 PM

Been there done that and mine are 49 & 47.

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Isn't that the way it always goes!!  Next time call me I'll tell you what to spend your money on!! LOL

sati769leigh
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Quoting JHanc968:

Isn't that the way it always goes!!  Next time call me I'll tell you what to spend your money on!! LOL

LOL i spent a BIT today but nothing like i spent on my child! sigh

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:53 PM

Our staycation included a new storm door, an outdoor front and side light, power washing the house and golf cart!

Joyce

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)