Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

generic diapers?

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:20 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 1094 Total Views

So does anyone know of any good generic diapers? I was in a pinch and I needed some so I went to rit aid and bought a pack of tugaboos and they work pretty well but I harldy ever go there to shop. is parents choice at wal-mart any good? I remember them being so rough but wondered if they have changed. Any input would be great! TYIA!

by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jacksmama315
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 9:01 AM

When my son was a newborn, I tried the target brand of diapers and didn't like them at all.  Lots of leaks and blowouts. I know of other people who have used them with older kids (18 mos or so) and had no trouble...

lovemygirls16
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 2:19 PM

I say target  but not for newborns like agaes 5months and up i would say

OneProudMother
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Kirkland from Costco work great

halln86
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 7:46 AM

I LOVE Babies R Us brand. They have two different kind one in a yellow box and one in a purple box . You get more with the yellow box but they arnt as soft. The purple box is soft and no leaks. I've used them for sizes 1-3. I love getting them when they are on sell sometimes they have buy two boxes of diapers and get a box of wipes free or a coupon for $7.00 off one box of diapers and one box of wipes. They are always giving out 20% coupons you cant uses it for the diapers but you can on the wipes. 

Jordanmktg
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 7:46 AM
I'm using Walgreens brand with my 4-week old. No leaks or blowouts so far
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Phatpatswife
by Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:31 AM

CVS brand work great. They also have my favorite wipes. They are great! I normally buy what's on sale at CVS (like this week it's Pampers jumbo boxes 21.99 get 10 ecb). Pampers are my favorite but I love the generic cvs brand as my second choice. There wipes are my first choice!

mommacatof3
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 9:55 AM

I could only use Huggies on youngest daughter. Everything else she soaked right through. Same as the generic goodnites from the stores when they got older.

RebeccaAxeRosa
by Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I've used CVS brand a bunch lately because I got a bunch of packs when they went on sale. Not as good at night-time as say Huggies brand (because a couple of times they leaked) but great for during the daytime.

jdsmell7
by Member on Jul. 27, 2010 at 4:42 PM

I've heard that Tops Markets & BJ Store brands are pretty good and comparable to Luvs

JobyDay
by on Jul. 27, 2010 at 6:30 PM

I used Target for 2 year old and they leaked. Huggies worked better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)