Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best and Worst Vitamins

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2010 at 11:33 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 398 Total Views

I've been a strong advocate of suplements for years but recently discover why I have been so sick for so long. Please, if you can, buy the Consumer Report, Sept. 2010 issue, and read for yourselves regarding the 12 Most Dangerous Supplements, which ones to avoid, and why they're on the market, PLUS what's worth trying instead.

I have suffered with terrible pains in my abdomen and lower back, groin, down my legs, and my insides for about four years now. It has been very disabling and I've had to constantly wear a pad because I bled everyday! My bottom was raw too, and my insides felt like they were raw, from my stomach throughout my body!

I have been taking these vitamins daily for a very long time: B comlex, Multi-vitamins, and at night Calcuim, Magnesium w/ potassium, D. I've discovered that my particular system cannot tolerat taking tablets, that they DO NOT dissolve in my body, and thus have been tearing my entire system thorughout my body all this time which caused the terrible pain and bleeding!

I am writing this hopefully to help anyone out there who are having similar problems and need to know about these problems.  I pray this information will help you! Even many of the best buy's vitamins are not what they're cracked up to be and are truly dangerous. So PLEASE check this out for yourselves.

Consumer Reports is a very reliable source of information that puts out only proven truths regarding many matters.

Since I"ve stopped taking these vitamins I am TOTALLY FREE of any of the physical problems I was experiencing every single day of my life. I now have NO PAIN or any of the other symptoms!

by on Aug. 30, 2010 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)