Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joovy sit and stand stroller??

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:39 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 917 Total Views

I was looking at getting a sit and stand stroller.  The baby trend is not compatible with my car seat but the Joovy brand is. The closest store that sells this brand is 45 minutes from my home.  Before I drag my 3 year old out I was just wondering....does anyone have this brand and what do you think of it?

Thanks!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
615amy09
by Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 8:30 AM
I had one a couple yrs ago...I liked it. The only negatives was it was super heavy and didn't turn great.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Scottsmommie
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 12:54 PM

My good friend who was a nanny for years highly recommends them. There is a light version that she had and I liked the way it maneuvered. I think it would be worth the trip to look at it. It's a great stroller.

bdg
by New Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:27 PM

Thanks!

cbernstein
by New Member on Sep. 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM

I have one and currently still use it.  I've had it for 2 1/2 years and I love it.  It's a lot lighter then the other sit stand strollers out there and manuvers well.  The only thing I don't care for on it, is that once your baby is out of the infant carrier and you have both kids sitting in the stroller they sit back to back and my kids would hit heads a lot. 

XOXOnBubbles
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:48 PM

I have had mine for over 2 years.  I like it a lot.  It is kind of heavy though. 

bdg
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 5:12 PM

I ended up getting one.  I like it but you are right it is heavy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN