• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney is accepting applicants for their Moms Panel!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 556 Total Views

I don't think it's any surprise that my family and I are big Disney fans...In fact, I'm sure there are a ton of you out there that love it too.

Did you know that Disney has a Mom's Panel? I didn't make the cut last year, but I sure tried again this year...All you have to do is fill out a super-short survey about Disney and that's it - you've applied to be on the official Disney Mom's Panel. Go here to get started! They are only taking application until 9/16 at 11:59 pm.

Let me know if you get in!

p.s. Speaking of Disney - did you sign-up for their Magical E-mails yet? Get started receiving those here

Here are some of the Disney Mom's Panel details:

We are currently looking for more magic makers to become part of the panel. The newest members will begin to help people from all over the world plan their Disney vacations in January of 2012. If selected, you will be able to share your own personal views and Disney vacation experiences and provide advice to families looking for that little extra bit of pixie dust on their vacations!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
elasmimi
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:54 PM

thanks for the info. I just applied for the panel and signed up for the newsletter.

HavingFunSaving
by Bronze Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Good luck :)  I just love Disney!!

jeffrysmom
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 7:57 AM
BUMP
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofahandful
by Member on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:08 AM

I filled out the application however not really sured what I signed up for? lol  I doubt I will get excepted but if I do can someone tell me if you know what being in the panel consist of? Do you receive a trip to disney or do you just give advice to families planning a trip to disney?

dtMOM09
by on Sep. 19, 2011 at 4:00 PM

Quoting momofahandful:

I filled out the application however not really sured what I signed up for? lol  I doubt I will get excepted but if I do can someone tell me if you know what being in the panel consist of? Do you receive a trip to disney or do you just give advice to families planning a trip to disney?

yes i wondered too so i didn't sign up. i saw that you would be helping other families with trips if you have gone and know about disneyland,  cruise,  or orlando.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)