Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lululemon lovers!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 133 Total Views

Okay, so I just found a new company that I love and when I am happy with something I tell everyone and their mother about it!! haha Anyways, I think it is so much more fun and much more motivating to workout when you have cute workout clothes. My latest obsession was lululemon but it is sooooo expesive. I saw an ad somewhere and there is this new company called Ellie, apparently you pay $49.95 a month and you get a cute top AND bottom. They use the same manufactors as lululemon so the quality is just as good and I think it is cuter!! I just got my first outfit in the mail and it is soooooo cute and I can tell it is really good quality! You can look at their lookbook and pick stuff out or have them surpirse you and if you dont like it or it doesnmt fit you can send it back with free shipping and you can cancel at anytime. For 2 pieces of workout gear that is an insane deal so I am telling everyone about it..and they gave me a code to share with others that will get you 20% off!! Message me if you have any questions! Checlk out their website! The stuff is sooo cute and very similar to lululemon if you like them!! I have been wearing the stuff on a day to day basis even when I dont workout, the pants are such amazing quality and soft I wear them on a night out on the town too!!!

http://ellie.evyy.net/c/48955/58570/1664

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)