Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
  • 127 Replies
  • 18165 Total Views
1 mom liked this

DO NOT DELETE!

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here
ONLY!

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL FORUM!!

Thanks!

DO NOT DELETE!

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
scapps317
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Hello, my name is Shannon and I am a stay at home mom with two young kids. I have had an amazing opportunity to work from home with allows me to help supplement my income while taking care of what matters most to me! I have researched many ways to work from home and found this remarkable company that has NO large investments, NO selling of products, NO delivering anything, and absolutely NO Risks!! If you are serious about working from home see: http://www.freedomunitedteam.com/sc15226 and request more information. I will be in contact with you shortly after you requesting information.  

retzmom
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM

Discovery Toys offers fun educational toys for kids of all ages, newborn through adult.  The toys are educational, so they are learning while they are playing.  Discovery Toys offers a 100% quarantee on all our products, so even if 20 years from now when your grandkids are playing with the toys and something breaks, they will replace it, no questions asked.  Try doing that with your favorite toy store!

Discovery Toys is also a great company to work for.  For $125 or a $25 deposit you get over $300 worth of toys and all the paper work and materials to get your business started.  Join in July and place orders of just $250 before August 31st and get a $40 coupon toward new fall toys coming out September 1st.

If you host a party, you earn $10 worth of free toys for every $100 in sales. 

Check out my website to find more information or to place an order: www.discoverytoyslink.com/cretz

If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email at: c_retz@yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cara Retz
Discovery Toys, Educational Consultan
www.discoverytoyslink.com/cretz

Play with your children, it's the best investment you can make.

ProcardErin
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Hi fellow moms,

I am an associate with Procard International and have found it to be a great work-at-home opportunity, and I'd like to share some information about it with you.

We have a number of options available for you, and with Procard International you can do any one or combination of our options and change, at any time. Our quick start programs enable you to begin working, right away! We guarantee that you are never required to buy or invest anything to work with our company.

1. Marketing Associate: FREE leads are provided with this position, which includes calling back customers who have already requested details on our services and activating their accounts.
2. Referral Rewards: FREE leads can also be provided with this position, which can be done at anytime…anyplace, 100% over the Internet. This position centers on contacting Associate applicants, via email, and introducing them to Procard International's career options. This is NOT a sales position.
3. LocalDiscounts.com: This division includes developing your own book of business with businesses in your area. You would simply contact these businesses via Internet or by our additional marketing programs, and introduce them to LocalDiscounts' marketing programs to help increase their customer bases.
4. PizzaDelivery.com: This is the newest extension to our Procard International. Pizza delivery is one of the biggest service industries in the U.S. with over 1 billion pizzas being delivered every year. Our Internet based ad programs let our active Associates take advantage of this huge industry and earn commissions up to $75,000/year from customers placing pizza orders through PizzaDelivery.com.
5. USJunkMail.com: USJunkmail.com can help people regain control of their postal mailboxes and block the un-invited postal junk mail that gets delivered just about every day!

You can find information about the pay structure here: https://www.procardinternational.com/careers/pay-structure.aspx.

If you would like to learn more about this opportunity,  please visit http://www.procardinternational.com/ErinS2450  or send me a message.

Thanks!
Erin

d2d4me
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Hello All,

My name is Shiree McGaha and I live in Alvin, TX. I am currently involved with 2 different companies and recruiting for both. I am not saying that everyone has to do both like I do.

Now my first opportunity is with Mia Bella Candles:

Mia Bella is the only company in the US with this proprietary formula of natural, soot free, parafin free, longer lasting candles. They also have soy soaps, lotions, mineral make-up and more. To start making money you only need to register for the COTM to receive your own website and products each month. Also you will receive a team site with backoffice to help in recruiting. Since it is your business it is your choice to sell product, recruit people, or both. Please take a look at the following links:

For the Business Oppportunity - http://powerofcandles.com/d2d4me

To check out and order products - http://www.mycandlecabin.com

--------------------------------------

My second opportunity is with Melaleuca:

This is a well known Health and Wellness Company that has been in business since 1985. They have over 300 different products that are eco-friendly, non-toxic, biodegradeable and safe for everyone in your home. You can change your entire house from household cleaners, personal care, dental care, baby care, pet care, nutritional, body building and weight loss products. When you pay the minimal one time registration fee you have full access to the main site to receive 30%-40% discount on the products, free team site, blog site, news site, email and more.

Review the following sites:

Shop Green, Save & Earn - http://www.shopgreensaveearn.com

Team Site - http://www.freedomtrain101.com

-----------------------------------------

Please contact me to discuss one or both opportunities and together we can make a difference.

Shiree McGaha

d2d4me@gmail.com

(281) 508-8870

AnnaJ2115
by New Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM

My name is Anna Johnson and I am a distributor for Slumber Parties! Here is a little about my business and what I do for extra cash!

OUR PRODUCTS WILL: Super charge your sensuality, pleasure, and sex life! Bring new excitement and romance to the seasoned relationship! Put some SPICE your relationship with your partner!

OUR SHOWS WILL: Make you and your guests laugh until your sides hurt! Teach you the tips and techniques to make you a vixen in bed! Give you a great excuse to get the girls together for a fun filled night Without the men and children!

HOSTESSES WILL ENJOY:   A special Thank You gift from me! Additional bonuses for referrals, bookings, and outside orders! A minimum of 10% of the Total Party Sales for your SHOPPING SPREE!

PARTY GUESTS WILL ENJOY:   Private and Confidential Ordering – Always! Leave the party WITH your products – We strive to deliver the night of the party! Excellent Quality and Variety – Lingerie, Sensual Aids, Accessories and More! A Ladies night out like no other!!! Your party will be the talk for months after!!! They'll want to sign up for their own!

OUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WILL ALLOW YOU TO: Set your own hours! No MORE 9-5!!! Meet incredible ladies and make friends! Stay home with your children! Allow you to be your own boss! Have fun while making a great income! Make money during these economic hard times while enjoying every minute of it!!!

You can order online in complete confidentiality! The products are shipped directly to you in discreet boxes!

Visit my website to book your party of the year today! Special incentives are available on certain dates....so click to pick now!

www.slumberpartiesbyannajohnson.com

Or you can e-mail me anna.johnson@slumberparties.com

Check out this Video!

skip8998
by Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 9:46 PM

A few months ago I was introduced to a new company started in October 2008.  I was introduced to their supplement - Zoe Life that combines 20 fruits & veggies into an all natural powder mix that can be added to water, juice or smoothies.  It is an inexpensive alternative to the sugary energy drinks and not so great for you drink mixes.  It allows you to get your daily recommended 5 fruits & veggies in a single serving a day.  It was shocking to me that only 5% of American get their daily recommended dose of F&V.  More recently they have released their GREEN CLEANING products that was created by Steve Davison (the creator of Odoban!)  The products just came out this month including: dish detergent, fabric detergent, kitchen degreaser, etc.  I am so excited about these products

You choose to be a customer and simply take the product or sign as a distributor and be paid on the business side for network marketing.  I have been paid so its a true income generator.  The neat thing is that the company is based in Warner Robins, GA (my home town!)

email me if you are interested in free samples.

STEPHANIE NAUSS

Zoegetics  Independent Distributor # 723521103

www.zoelifestyle.com/stephanienauss

Live a Zoe Life-style and get your 5 organic fruits & vegetables in one serving a day!

Try our new all natural GREEN cleaning products!

'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.' 

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

IPAmommy
by New Member on Jul. 8, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!!!

I know that we are all looking for ways to increase or supplement our income. So I have the perfect business opportunity that will change your life as well as help others and you will have fun doing it!!!!!!!!!

DARE TO RESHAPE YOUR BODY INSTANTLY WITH BODY MAGIC!
LOSE up to 3 SIZES in 10 MINUTES!

TIMING IS EVERYTHING! DON'T MISS THE NEXT SHOWCASE!!
An Appointment With Ardyss International Will Change Your Life

So lets get started........ here you find everything you need to know about the business opportunity http://www.drop3sizesin10minutes.com/

Now that you have the information and are ready to join our team or just want to purchase products go to www.ardysslife.com/tamekorichard 

Recession Proof Your Income By Joining Our Team!!!!!!!!!

Thank You,

Richard International, LLC

Email: richardinternationalllc@gmail.com

mjh711
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Hi! I'm Megan. I'm a proud Mary Kay Consultant. Mary Kay offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of their products! Place your 1st order with me and receive 10% off your entire purchase. Email me if you interested in becoming a consultant or want to try our wonderful products!

meganhayhurst09@marykay.com

*Megan*

YOUR #1 Mary Kay Consultant

partylitemama
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Create your career around your life, not the other way around.

Freedom. Fulfillment. Financial security. Fun! That’s what life is like for thousands of people just like you who have literally changed their lives through PartyLite. Join our caring and supportive team of PartyLite Consultants today and let the transformation begin!

With a $350 Starter Show, you can earn:
- $350 value Starter Kit plus...
- Six 16-piece votive samplers to give to your first six Hostesses

NO COST TO START!

The Earnings Begin Right Away.

As soon as you get started, the income follows. In fact, you can start earning at your very first Party—and you’ll also start to develop loyal Customers. After all, even high-quality candles and fragranced products like ours don’t last forever. Once your Customers experience our products for themselves, they’ll come back for more.

As you build your business, you’ll also have opportunities to earn other rewards. You can look forward to incentives like product offers, monthly recognition awards, cash and business rewards and even luxury vacations! Plus, you’ll be able to take advantage of extensive, local, personal training and easy-to-use online tools.

Thinking about it?  Check out my website, and contact me at www.partylite.biz/partywithrashida!

nuvitaesfl
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2009 at 12:41 AM

Only need $69.95 to get started

New Distributors needed Nationwide for Nuvitae Fiberceutical ™ Drink. The first company to market a sparkling citrus beverage designed to Quench your appetite! ™. First of its kind Fiber Soda reduced from 56 to 20 Calories 12.5g of fiber per 12oz can, has No Sugar, No Sodium, No Fat, No Caffeine, No gluten!

The product is for anyone age 4yrs and older, great tasting soda no pills, chalky, or nasty medicines. Immediate results for some people. Pharmacies, clubs, fitness centers, trainers, business men and women, bars and clubs are just a few places it is currently available.

Great ground floor at home opportunity people order from your personalized website, orders are shipped directly from the warehouse to your customer. You simply help your groups get the word out, have them try it and they will like it. Tax deductible home based business, state of the art training and support teams.

Watch the 8:25 min Opportunity video

Visit

http://www.mynuvitae.com/brownink

Click on enroll

Jacqueline Brown
Independent Representative
ID# 22546

nuvitaebrown@yahoo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)