Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (131-133):
by Member on May. 11, 2015 at 1:02 AM

Mobile Photo

Hi, I'm Jessica and I just started my crazy lash biz! I love it, you get paid to play with makeup! The starter kit is $99 and it comes with $200 worth of makeup. No auto ships monthly or anything like that. They have awesome incentives and a great up line. Check out my link and sign up today. You can't go wrong! Also some people just sign up to be kitnappers--- they get the kit and there is no obligation to buy anything else, but you can always keep a party going and if you order from it you get 20% of all sales on a debit card for you to spend how you want us you get discounts. It's the amazing magic mascara and other great products. I'll show you a pic of the kit!!!
by New Member on May. 11, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Fabulous New's, $1 to to start working at home.I  am excited, Moms,There are several reasons you might want to make extra Money this year, I know I can think of many myself. Are you highly motivated and seeking a challenging position with a reputable company? Are you looking for a cause you believe in? Work at your own pace, And set your own hours  My company is in its 30th year, with an A+ rating with the BBB

by New Member on May. 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM
Hey Everyone!! I recently discovered a HOT and NEW way to earn a monthly check! How, you ask? I rate up to 10 businesses a day, that's all. I give an honest rating along with a 2-3 sentence paragraph explaining the rating I gave the business. Simple enough, right? Interested in doing the same? It's totally FREE & LEGIT to do.

Download this free app: GRateFriends
It's available on Apple & Android
Use my referral code: sweetkymom

Good Luck and enjoy your monthly pay days! This is fun to do and not a hassle to do because most people have phones and have opinions about certain businesses. It's time to take action and get paid!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN