Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

DO NOT DELETE!

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here
ONLY!

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL FORUM!!

Thanks!

DO NOT DELETE!

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (101-110):
frugalcoupons
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2011 at 12:12 PM

Tips, Tips, Tips to be Frugal if you are a stay at home mom. 

Take a look at this "Free ebook on Learn How to save money at the grocery store" http://www.refundsweepers.com/free-ebooks.shtml 

Print new grocery coupons each week at http://www.refundsweepers.com/

Print online refund forms at the same site and visit their forums to get the refund forms you still want that were not on the printable refund forms page.

Visit some of the coupon forums on the internet such as the  http://www.refundsweepers.com/ coupon forum to find coupons.

amandakrysa
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2011 at 11:18 AM

www.pamperedchef.biz/amandacooksforyou

I've been a Pampered Chef consultant for 5 yrs and I love it! Everyone loves the products and I make my own schedule! My team and I have a blast and make great money! How many people make $100 in 2 hrs??? I do kitchen shows, wedding registries, fundraisers and eshows. I feel I must tell everyone about this wonderful opportunity!

Like me on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Pampered-Chef-by-Amanda-Krysa/125144860830938

Amanda Krysa

www.pamperedchef.biz/amandacooksforyou

Check my website often for great OUTLET specials!

To hear more about our business opportunity, call 1-630-261-3537. pass code
1095577...then call me!  I find new business everywhere I go!

Andrealovespink
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2011 at 12:10 AM

Join what is expected to be the fastest growing women’s internet start-up company in history with Bamboopink.

Bamboopink is a new fashionable, yet affordable jewelry line made and designed by JudeFrances! This company is the first of its kind, an internet launched company with virtual trunk shows…there are no parties to host and no phone calls to make.

Sign-ups are free, with no risks or obligations. The free signing period is only for 2 more days (through March 15), after that you will have to pay to be a consultant.

What sets this company apart from other direct sales companies:

* GROUND FLOOR opportunity (probably won’t ever happen to you again!)

* Strongest comp plan in the industry

* Very successful “designer” multi-million dollar jeweler making/backing this jewelry, so sure to be successful

* Instead of growing one sales rep at a time, this business model using the free sign-up period – we can grow fifty sales reps at a time – but the time to do that is NOW!

This company is going to explode in a few weeks with a national press release and official launch. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. So be one of the first to sign up!

Then you can do the same as me and get credit for signing up your friends, which is what we are compensated for with jewelry, cash and/or an ipad.  It is not about selling the jewelry at this point, but networking and creating interest. If you decide not to sell, you have lost nothing and your name is dropped from the list.

It’s simple to sign up, go to my site: www.bamboopink.net/AndreaSlack

Copy this email (text and picture) into a new message and replace my webpage link with your webpage link and send it to your friends. You could win some awesome prizes and you could be building a fabulous network for yourself very quickly.  We'll watch this company grow and build together and have fun earning jewelry and other great prizes along the way!

And I wouldn't wait to pass this along!  Check out the first (of many) promotions below - you could win a pair of beautiful diamond earrings if you get just 6 of your friends to sign up 6 of their friends in the next 72 hours!!!

Bamboopink.com by JudeFrances is the first ever women’s free, grassroots Internet start-up company, with a private invitation via an email marketing approach.

cid:817591212@28012011-1718

Andrealovespink
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2011 at 12:12 AM

BUMP!

momof1cutegrl
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2011 at 3:28 AM

I am an independent consultant for Scentsy.  check out my website:

https://krsteen.scentsy.us/Home

bamboopinkintx
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2011 at 9:30 AM

Hello Moms!  I am Caren, and have recently decided to become a stay at home mom after 15 years in the staffing and insurance industries.  I am proud to be a consultant for bamboopink, a new start up company that is launching on April 1. What makes bamboopink different is that there is no obligation to buy or sell the products, and there are no home parties required. You can run your business online and be incredibly successful at it! No inventory to lug around, no kit to buy to get started. You will have complete support and will be able to do online trunk shows where people can purchase products from the comfort of their own home through your webstore.

bamboopink has everything you are looking for in a company…fabulous jewelry, state of the art technology, superior customer service, outstanding training, a generous compensation plan and the backing of three top women entrepreneurs in Southern California as the founders.

The forces behind bamboopink have already built successful businesses and created bamboopink to share this knowledge and success with people everywhere.

Frances Gadbois and Jude Steele of JudeFrances Jewelry (google it, you will be amazed) started with an idea and a small investment; through hard work and determination, these two women never gave up and created a multi million dollar jewelry company. Debbie Millar, successful in her own right, was one of the founding partners of a premiere real estate company in Southern California.

Together they are creating one of the most talked about direct sales jewelry company to date. Introducing the latest technology in web design and applications, bamboopink will offer its participants everything you need for success with a click of a button. Combine that with one of the most generous compensation plans and sky’s the limit for your financial freedom!

bamboopink empowers you to get involved, be your own boss and sell quality jewelry that women will covet. It is designed to work around your busy lives, but embrace your entrepreneurial spirit and drive. bamboopink truly empowers you with the ability to create your future and fashion your path to success.

With bamboopink you are in business for yourself, not by yourself.

Our company motto is, "the best way to predict the future, is to create it!"

Create your future today!!

Caren Quinn

817-915-1876

www.bamboopink.net/intexas

http://www.bamboopinkcaren.blogspot.com/

bamboopinkcaren@yahoo.com

Jacquismiles
by New Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Hello ladies! 

Thank you for having me on this forum with all of you.  Simply put  I teach people how to get

paid to shop.  for whatever people currently shop for on a daily basis.  You name it we pay

you for it! 

I think there is a lot to be said about entrprenuership and that a great thing!  

Smiles up:) Life is Good!

Jacqui

bow down

itssunny
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 9:56 PM

Hi!  My name is Julie and I am an Independant Associate with Isagenix International.  I started on this journey to loose the extra baby weight, increase my energy and loose the 'pregnancy brain'.   Now, I have released 19 lbs, 43 inches and am down 4 dress sizes.  I have tons of energy and patience for my children and my memory is back!!!  

When I started this, I had no intention of starting a business, but people kept asking me what I was doing.  Now, I have a team of over 130 people and most of us are moms with young kids and we all share common goals.  I also have a full time career, and I like to call this "working part time on my fortune, while working full time at my j.o.b.".

I would love for you to join my team!  We are always looking to share the amazing programs that Isagenix offers and help you transform, either as a product of the product or as a business builder for some extra income.  For me, it's funding a Jamaica gettaway with my hubby.

Check out juliecsimpson.isagenix.com for more details.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Julie Simpson

Personal Cleanse Coach & Independant Assocaite for Isagenix International

juliecsimpson.isagenix.com

itssunny
by New Member on Mar. 31, 2011 at 9:57 PM

BUMP!

hobbit1123
by Member on Apr. 4, 2011 at 4:02 PM

GIVEAWAY TIME the next 4 people who order Shakeology from me will get either Turbo Fire Greatest Hits or INSANITY Fast &Furious workouts on me :-)

Remember Shakeology has a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...If you don't like it you can send the package back and get your money back, even if the bag is EMPTY!

if you Join as a coach & order it I'll throw in extra gifts n training material (ps you save over $200 yearly on shakeology alone after the coach member small fee n you get all products at a discount AND you earn commission if you decide to work your biz at all which you don't have to) pretty much a no brainer ...

go to www.beachbodycoach.com/lorihenderson  

If you have any questions send me a message here onCM and I'll answer any questions you may have.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN