Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

DO NOT DELETE!

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here
ONLY!

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL FORUM!!

Thanks!

DO NOT DELETE!

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
soccergrandmom
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2009 at 2:40 AM

Hi, this opp is about the best thing I have seen so far on the Internet.  I hope you will join, too. Please call or email me if you join, or have any questions or comments.  I will do everything I can to help you.  I'm not going to take too much time to explain it because the company has created some powerful movies and a great website that will do just that. I will tell you it is totally new, totally affordable, very simple, and can be done in conjunction with anything else you are doing. Interested? Click here! It will only take a few minutes to determine if our very affordable program is what you have been looking for. I believe it is!

cmsparkplug
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Just in case anyone is interested you can become a Creative Memories consultant right now for only $22! You get $50 worth of product and only have to order $500 in supplies once every three months. This is really easy to do because I use it a lot of time for donations to missions and gifts for friends etc. There is something for everyone.

If you don't know what Creative Memories is it is a company that sells photo memory supplies. This ranges al the way from frames, photo developing, photo books, regular albums and of course their traditional line of scrapbook supplies. They also have a long line of digital photo products as well.

This is a wonderful deal and will run onut on July 30th , if you are interested you can check out the details on my website www.mycmsite.com/cjcrenshaw when you sign up it is y job to helo you navigate the start of the business. We do long distance training and I would love to help you add to your family income.

Let me know if I can help by emailing me through my website. I really love this company, I have been with them for 8 years now and love the chance to earna few extra bucks when I need it. I thought the recession would make things difficult but I have noticed people still spend on keeping thier photo memories front and foremost in thier life.

CMSparkplug

WJC
by New Member on Jul. 22, 2009 at 9:07 AM

Get Your Own , Totally Automated Website For Free

credit card

You Make Money From EVERYTHING!  If it's on this site-- It Makes You Money!...

Imagine! Every time ANYONE takes advantage of ANY product or service on your site... Even FREE SERVICES... You Make Money! 

Click Here to Join Now!

Jules702
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Are you tired of all the work at home gimmicks?  So was I.  Do you wish you could make extra money at home?  Enough to even quit your fulltime job that takes away from quality time with your kids and your family?  I have the opportunity that will do just that for you! Work with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home based business! We have partnered with an award winning, 24 year old prosperous company, which allows us to work at home with our computers and telephones.  No selling, No inventory, No parties! You receive: Free Team Training! Free Website! 100% Risk Free! Start up cost is only $29!! This will give you your membership kit and all the printed training materials necessary to start!

Please visit my website to learn how this business has changed my life, and how it can positively change yours, too!  www.WorkAtHomeUnited.com/loveyourjob

BNewman
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2009 at 8:12 AM

Incredible Business Opportunity

Partnering with the Doctors who Created Proactiv...America's #1 Acne Solution!

www.IncredibleSkinCare.net

Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, the creators of Proactiv Solution, have recently launched a network marketing company on September 20, 2008, to market their newest clinical skincare line.  The products are FDA compliant and clinically proven, were #1 in retail (Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Macy's and Henri Bendel) and are now being offered exclusively through direct selling. 

The market is completely untapped, and there are LESS THAN 1,500 working consultants nationwide!  Be among the FIRST in this company that is set to surpass the success of Proactiv in the next 3-5 years.  With the 20 year reputation of the doctors who created Proactiv, an incredible dermatological line that is FIRST in direct sales, and the positioning of being among the FIRST to represent this company...this opportunity is a no-brainer.

Learn more by visiting www.IncredibleSkinCare.net and then submit your contact information to schedule an interview for my leadership team.

Brenda Newman

IncredibleSkinCare@gmail.com - email

www.IncredibleSkinCare.net - submit info for appointment

http://BrendaNewman.myrandf.com - website

My story:  I am a single Mom and seasoned real estate agent.  When the market took a turn for the worse, I needed to find an income building opportunity that aligned with my real estate career.   Fortunately, I was introduced to Rodan + Fields Dermatologists.  Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields, creators of ProActiv, have now created the next billion dollar Independent Business Opportunity.  In just 5 short months, I'm on track to become a top income earner.   My May check from Rodan + Fields was BIGGER than the real estate check I received for a closing that took six months.  This opportunity has changed my life and my son's life.  It can do the same for you.  I'm currently looking for savvy business leaders/entrepreneurs/network marketers to join my Executive Team as we expand across the nation.  For more information click:  www.IncredibleSkinCare.net

busynesskim
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2009 at 9:35 AM

Hi Moms!

My name is Kim Day and I am an Independent Dash Minerals Consultant.  Dash specializes in Premium Mineral Makeup and Natural and Organic Skincare. 

This is a groundfloor opportunity to become a part of a great organization.  I have been with the company for a year and a half and have built myself a great repeat customer base. 

I do home parties whenever I wish and earn 45% of all retail sales, plus 3% of the sales of anyone that I have "sponsored" and any one they have sponsored, down through 3 tiers!

The great thing about selling Dash is that all women are good customers.  If you are working with someone who already uses premium mineral makeup, they are delighted to find the same products at about 1/2 of what they have been paying.  If you are working with someone who hasn't ever tried premium mineral makeup, they love having the opportunity to try before they buy and get help with the application!

Kits may be purchased or you can earn your kit with a "Debut Party".

For more information about Dash products, check my web-site:

www.localmineralmakeup.com

Questions?  Just call or e-mail me.

Kim@localmineralmakeup.com

269-491-0243

Kim Day  (Busynesskim)

All the quality - Half the price

Kim Day

Precious Minerals.LLC

Independent Dash Minerals Consultant

www.localmineralmakeup.com

Kalamazoo, MI

MizMzBowz
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Need some pretty hair bows for your little girl? But don't want to empty your wallet?? I'll custom make you any hair bow for $2.00 I also make clips for 50 cents a piece! If your interested just let me know I have some photos of some that are done on my website www.MizMzBowz.comxa.com tho I have reduced my prices, but not on the website, so do not order from there, you must contact me directly through cafemom or MizMzBowz@Gmail.com, and let me know if theres any I can make for you, or any you like I take paymets through paypal, and I accept credit  cards through paypal also! I will also throw in FREE shipping on all orders over $20.00 USD, and I'll even throw in a free gift!

RACINGMANIA
by Member on Aug. 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM

HI I AM A AVON REPRESENTATIVE. KNOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN AVON. AVON SELLS FOR ITSELF. TO JOIN IT COST $10 TO START. WITH THAT $10 YOU WILL BE GETTING THE BOOKS FOR THE 2 CAMPAIGNS AND THE PAPERS YOU NEED TO SELL AVON. FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK MY PAGE OUT AT YOURAVON.COM/MRIOS  

DO YOU WANT TO BUY AVON OR SELL CONTACT ME AND I WILL HELP YOU ELIS.AVON@YAHOO.COM

CLaramore
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2009 at 1:49 PM

SELLING AVON 
     the ADVANTAGE and the OPPORTUNITY

All over the world, our great products and proud record of service depend on the entrepreneurial efforts of our independent Sales Representatives. Our network of over five million Representatives reaches into the heart of every community – selling Avon to families and friends in neighborhoods, colleges and workplaces. For each of our Representatives, Avon is a global name but a local business – their own business.

Could you be a Konsultantka? a Vendeuse Independante, a Sales Dealer, a Revendedora? Today there are many words in many  languages to say "The Avon Lady", but they all mean one thing – a tradition of customer service and a way to add your own name to one of the world's greatest success stories.

Our Avon Representatives have spread the word of opportunity around the world. For well over one hundred years, Avon has offered both men and women a unique chance to start a home-based business and to make it grow. Today, over five million independent Avon Representatives in over 100 countries are taking advantage of that opportunity.. And there is always room for more.

Ask Yourself 
     these Questions

• Do you enjoy meeting people in your neighborhood or workplace?
  • Do you want to be your own boss, work in your own time, and earn what you deserve?
  • Would you like to offer friends and customers a personal, convenient and timesaving way to shop?

AVON
     the best Products

Spanning the globe, Avon is the world's number one direct sales  beauty company. But you can offer your customers more than just the best in affordable beauty care. Today's Avon customer can choose from a wide selection of products, including fragrance, jewelry and accessories, wellness products, and unique gifts and home decor items.

For Avon, customer satisfaction is a way of life, and millions of consumers trust our products to be the best quality money can buy. They know, and you will know, that we stand behind every product we make

AVON
     the best Opportunity

As an Avon Representative, your earnings potential depends on you and your ability to provide reliable and courteous service to your customers. There is no limit to what you can achieve, even as a traditional Representative. And now there is more. You can broaden your sales skills by training as a Avon Beauty Advisor. And in many markets, we now have leadership programs that reward you for developing your business and making it bigger. In leadership, you have a true entrepreneurial opportunity. By introducing others to the benefits of selling for Avon, you can build and mentor your own downline of Representatives.

Support
Avon understands the importance of providing our Representatives with the knowledge, skill and promotional support they need to make their businesses thrive. We advertise Avon globally, and are committed to investing more behind our great brands. And you can benefit from regular sales meetings, training sessions, and personal support from your District, Zone or Area Sales Manager.

My Avon site:  www.youravon.com/claramore

Learn more about Avon and its products at:   http://www.avoncompany.com/

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!!!

momof31997
by Member on Aug. 11, 2009 at 10:05 AM

A Pampered Chef® business lets you earn the income you want with the flexible schedule you need. Set your own goals; work your business from home part time or full time. You can achieve your dreams while making new friends and earning exciting vacations, FREE products and more!

We make owning your own business easy, like rewards for hosts at no cost to you. There’s no inventory to keep, and our toll-free support line helps you and your customers with any questions. You can even have your own professionally designed Web site.
And that’s just a start!

Your New Consultant Kit includes everything you need to get started: high-quality, multifunctional products, catalogs, training materials, business management software, professional business supplies to market your business, and a tote to easily carry products and catalogs to and
from Shows.

Contact me today about hosting a party or about becoming a consultant.

Loving wife to William, Mom to William, Arreyona and A'Maya

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN