Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

DO NOT DELETE!

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here
ONLY!

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL FORUM!!

Thanks!

DO NOT DELETE!

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (111-120):
Breviewed
by Member on Apr. 6, 2011 at 6:55 AM

Here is a list of sites I use to stay a WAHM  http://savingaroundtown.com/ExtraCash.aspx

StylistByDay
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Hi, My name is Dana and I work and sell Tupperware®. I am in Granite City Illinois. It is a great company to work for whether you want to supplement your income or become a full-time sales associate. Getting started is easy! If you are interested please visit my site at http://my2.tupperware.com/DanaMcLennan

Ejones12
by Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:04 AM

Hi all...

I work with a product that is Kid safe as wells as enviromentally safe. It is called Melaleuca.

We refer people to sign up as preferred customers. Would love to set up a time where we can talk and I would love to show you how to get started. Email me at eastblurrmission@yahoo.com

MysTeri67
by New Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 1:10 PM

This is both a chance to win a jackpot for watching commercials and a referral opportunity to earn money.

Everyone gets stuck watching ads but other people get the money paid to place those ads. How would you like to win jackpots just for watching ads? How would you like to be able to earn money by sponsoring others who watch ads to win jackpots? I joined Varolo and they give you the chance to do this. You get a jackpot entry for every ad you watch.  You also get compensation in the form of a percentage of the price the advertiser paid to place the ad that is watch by those you sponsor, those they sponsor and so on down to the fourth level. This is called building a Village.  I’m going to give this a chance, at least I get a chance for something for watching ads.  This is in prelaunch right now so there are no ads.  This gives you a chance to have a Village built when it does launch which looks to be around mid April.  If you are interested in trying this with me please use the following link to join my village “TerisPlace” and select the users tour. http://www.varolo.com/village/TerisPlace

Thank you for reading about this.

suemayonline
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 7:13 PM

What are you willing to miss in your kids' lives?

Want to stay at home AND earn an income? Join me & my team! We are partnered with an awesome, solid company, & they've grown every year!  You set your own hours.

FREE training. GREAT compensation plan! Bonuses & Recognition for every advancement. Unlimited support. Work at your own pace. Schedule your business around your family's priorities, you are in control. 

DON'T WORRY! NO cold calling, taking orders, selling, collecting money, giving parties, delivering, or carrying inventory! AND, NO large investment. This is a "relationship" business.

I can show you the way to run a business from home! Be in charge of your time & give yourself a bonus!

Contact me--I would truly LOVE to help you reach your goals! 

www.mysilverlininglonline.com

FreeAtHomeMOM2
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2011 at 7:29 PM

Ameriplan is a well known, legitimate, respected and nationally accredited company.

Why do we make such a big point of saying this?  Because YAHOO Finance states that for every 1 legitimate work at home or home business opportunity there is, there are 57 scams to go with it.  We know how many scams are out there, we know how scared you are about becoming a victim of these terrible practices and we know how important it is to you to find a legitimate work at home opportunity.  Before we go into ANY details about the positions we have, we will first show you our national credentials and PROVE to you, not just tell you, that Ameriplan is reputable and legitimate opportunity.

For everything we state below you will be provided with the actual website or phone number to verify the information. 

1.  We have a 25 million dollar debt free corporate office.  Scam companies are usually out of someone's garage, or maybe even a strip mall if they are lucky.  A fly by night get rich quick scheme doesn't have the ability to pay 25 million in cash for a corporate headquarters across the street from PepsiCo's Headquarters in Plano, Texas.  CLICK HERE to see our offices.  Want to talk to someone who works there and ask them about their work environment?  Just call (469) 229-4500.  If you live in the Dallas area, please call this number to schedule a personal tour for yourself. 

2.  Ameriplan is recommended by and has an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau.  CLICK HERE to see for yourself.

3.  One of our plans, CHILD ID, is the largest child ID program in United States History.  We offer this plan to parents to help them keep their children safe and secure.  This plan was created by AFCA, I am sure you have heard of them.  AFCA stands for American Football Coaches Association.  They created this program in 1997.  Also partnered with us on this program is the FBI, the Federal Bureau of Investigation.  The FBI became a partner in 2001.  Obviously, any company associated with the FBI in any way isn't a scam.  CLICK HERE to learn about these associations and CLICK HERE to see where we offer NATIONAL CHILD ID. 

4.  Ameriplan has the highest standing possible with the United States Chamber of Commerce in Dallas, Texas.  You may call them to confirm. (972) 818-4130 

5.  Ameriplan is a member in good standing with the National Association of Dental Plans where our dental plan is one of their TOP RATED plans nationwide.  You may call them to confirm our membership.  (972) 458-6998

6.  Ameriplan is a member of the Consumer Health Alliance.  In fact, in the past, the owner of Ameriplan, Mr. Bloom, even sat on the board for the Consumer Health Alliance.  You can call to confirm our membership at (800) 550-1242.

7. The American Pregnancy Association recommends Ameriplan to pregnant women needing health care right on their website.  Ameriplan is the ONLY non state funded discount health care program that the American Pregnancy Association recommends.  CLICK HERE to see for yourself.

8.  Morley Safer from 60 Minutes did a huge special on Ameriplan.  He was asked to host a special episode of the American Medical Review where Ameriplan was the featured story.  CLICK HERE to see for yourself.   

9.  Parent Magazine stated in one of their issues in an article about the top 25 ways to save money on healthcare, that a discount health plan, like AMERIPLAN is the number 3 top way to save!  CLICK HERE to see for yourself.  

10. Yahoo Finance states that owning a franchise is one of the top 10 legitimate ways to work from home.  Most however, are unaffordable, which is the downside.  When you work from home with Ameriplan, you own your own franchise of Ameriplan, you OWN the business and it's even willable and sellable.  Fortunately for us, Ameriplan has NO franchise fees. CLICK HERE to see for yourself.

11.  Here is something you may not have thought about.  Most of the scams out there will never pay you a dime for your work. That's part of the scam.  However, some may offer up payment perhaps via paypal online or some other seemingly shady way. One of the great ways to tell if a company is legitimate is to see how they pay you.  Do they offer direct deposit?  You will find 100% of the scams do not offer direct deposit.   The reason is because no reputable financial institution will work with a scam nor does a scam company have the credit worthiness to partner with such an institution.  Ameriplan offers direct deposit through Preston National Bank in Dallas, Texas.  You can call them to confirm.  (972) 716-6203.

These are the top 11 ways to determine for yourself that Ameriplan is a well known reputable company offering a legitimate way to work from home.  We hope this has made your research easier and we hope you are able to see without any doubt, the legitimacy of Ameriplan.  Please remember, whether you decide to work with Ameriplan or not, PROTECT YOURSELF by thoroughly researching ANY company before getting involved. 

Now that you KNOW that AMERIPLAN is a legitimate company, we feel comfortable in giving you the details of the positions we have available and explaining how you can work from home with Ameriplan.  For your convenience, we have created two ways for you to get the information.  You can either listen to a recorded overview call at any time, or, if you prefer, you can simply read the details online at any time.  The information will cover who we are, what we offer to consumers, exactly what you'd be doing working from home, how we get paid, how you can start working from home too and much more!  As you review the information, please jot down the questions you have as you go.  Then, call me afterwards and I will be happy to answer them all for you.  Together we can decide if working from home with Ameriplan is a good fit for you as well.  If it is, we can get you started working, and if it's not, that's ok too!  We want to make sure that Ameriplan is a good fit for you, and that you too are a good fit with Ameriplan! 

Online Information: www.freedomathometeam.com/kcolgrove

suemayonline
by on Apr. 19, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Hazardous Waste in your Kitchen & Laundry room!

Did you know that if you were to leave all your  laundry & cleaning products out for garbage pick-up, they would leave them there?  They all contain enough unsafe chemicals that they will leave them behind as being Hazardous Waste--you would need to put them in smaller containers & put in only a portion each time!   

These products are superior, safer & less expensive than what you find in the stores!  The company was founded in 1985, with one goal being to make products that are safer for us & the environment!  Sales have grown every year, because they are superior & safer products!  

There is a full product line:  vitamins & supplements, diet foods, high fiber / organic foods, laundry products, cleaning products, bath & body products for men / women / children from head to toe, skin care & makeup, over-the-counter pharmaceuticals first aid products.  

There is a 100% money-back guarantee!  Proven to be superior & safer--no safety caps required! Let me show you around this fantastic store--you won't regret it!  

Are you interested in a new income stream?  You can share this store with others, too!  Doesn't everyone you know deserve these safe options?

www.mysilverliningonline.com   click on "I Want to Know More" 

or send me an email with your contact information:  sue.may52@gmail.com

MarySP
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:15 AM

Want Something More From Life?

Do you have a strong desire to be independent, be your own boss, and work your own hours? Would you like to earn residual income and represent a company that is legitimate, stable and offers you training and support? Look no further! We offer it all!

We are looking for ambitious, outgoing individuals who are searching for security in a business they can work from home. You can be your own boss and choose the hours you want to work. It does take discipline to do this but if you are committed to the challenge....you can own your business but work one -on -one with a Team member for free training and guidance.

Visit us at www.SuccessfulWomenNow.com.

RANDERSON
by New Member on May. 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM

♥ Who loves Paparazzi? I do and so can you! ♥

Love Jewelry??? Start earning 45% commission! Become a consultant..$40 enrollment fee!

I am looking for energetic, passionate and driven people to join my team. We offer ordinary women and men the opportunity to live extraordinary lifestyles by owning and managing their own businesses—while having fun with fashion selling Paparazzi $5 Jewelry & Hair Accessories! Paparazzi accessories truly sell themselves! Our direct-selling business model provides generous rewards and recognition for our independent consultants. We just had a convention at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA and will have our next convention in Las Vegas, NV in Sept. 2012!

I have a true sense of pride and confidence being a Paparazzi consultant, women love our jewelry and I love the fact that our accessories are "guilt-free" purchases! Who can't afford a necklace for $5? Our Paparazzi family has many ways that we support one another, a main one being through our Facebook pages. We offer tips, suggestions, advice and answer any questions you may have in order to grow and make your business successful! If you are looking to make money, be your own boss, meet new people, be empowered or supplement your income, Paparazzi Accessories is for you!!

As an Independent Paparazzi Consultant you can:
-Earn a full or part-time income
-Set your hours, be your own boss
-Have personal and professional growth
-Earn an income that allows more FAMILY TIME
-Earn exciting trips and rewards
-Receive well deserved recognition
-Sell fashionable and trendy accessories for $5!!!

A Paparazzi Accessories business is a flexible way to earn extra income or start a new career. We have part and full-time consultants, and those that work their Paparazzi Accessories business along-side another job.

For more details contact:
http://www.frugalchicdiva.com or email me at paparazzibyrosemarie@hotmail.com.

"Like" me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/paparazzibyrosemarie

Rosemarie Anderson 
Paparazzi Ind. Consultant #4491  
714-398-6581
http://www.frugalchicdiva.com

jenettyshome
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:26 AM

Hello,

My name is Jeannette and I am a business owner and Marketing Executive.  I represent several work at home jobs and business opportunities.  I have spent a lot of my time researching opportunities and then deciding which ones are worth mentioning in order to save others a lot of time.  First and foremost I am a mom of four children and being readily available to them is my top priority.  I know there are other moms and dads out there who want the same freedom.  That is why I created my site; Divine Right to be Rich. 

One of the things I do is I work for a Wellness Company that manufacturers eco-friendly household products and specializes in helping parents create a healthy environment- I would love to show you how this would benefit your family.  We have afternoon and nightly phone presentations Monday-Friday.  If you are interested in joining a fabulous team that helps you succeed, all you have to do is send me an email with a time that is most convenient for you and we can set up an appointment for you to hear our overview presentation. 

All of the other things I have found are available on my site http://divinerighttoberich.com.  Most of the things I have listed are free to join but some do require a small investment (particularly if they are business opportunities).  Please come and browse my site - make sure to look through the "old posts" because there's still plenty of valuable information there.  When you're all done looking around please like me on Facebook.  You can always be kept in the loop of the newest things I come across. 

Good luck on your search and God Bless!!
~Jeannette

jenetty4@hotmail.com

Neale Donald Walsch - "Mine is not a better way, mine is merely another way."

Divine Right to be Rich Blog

My laundry detergent is tax deductible.  Is yours?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)