Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

DO NOT DELETE!

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here
ONLY!

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL FORUM!!

Thanks!

DO NOT DELETE!

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (41-50):
nirudisill
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Pay only $1 and make hundreds each month!

Just in time for the Holidays!!
Get started on reaching goals, changing your life and working from home for ONLY $1!
(only for these first days in November so ACT NOW)

IMAGINE.... being able to:

* Create a strong and stable income from home without selling, stocking delivering or any large investment.
* Create Freedom and flexibility in your schedule and with your family.
* Secure your future and be able to live within your values.
* Help others and give back.
* Be what you want, do what you want and leave a legacy for your family.

NOW... Imagine having unlimited support, FREE tools, Training and a personal one on one mentor who has reached their goals and all of it for only $1.

Get started for only $1

Tis the SEASON to CREATE our future.

But act now this special promotion will not be offered again. Get started for only $1 and learn about your opportunity to double all bonuses for upcoming year and recieve $100* to use with company.

We want to make sure you know all the details and information so you can decide if this is the team, company and future for you.

Work from home the way that you want.

No Selling
No Stocking, Inventory
No delivering.
No large investment (for the next 23 days only $1)

Learn how we as a team will assist you in reaching your goals, and enhancing your life:
Free Training
Free Website and other free tools to succeed
Free personal mentor and coach
Free information

Due to the amazing response we would like to extend a special invitation to you. Select at least two times that work for you. I am available to review the details with you anytime!

Let me know what time works best for you and What NUMBER you would like to be reached at.
Our overview will include all the details on our team, free tools, training and business. This way you can determine if our team is what YOU are looking for.. But don't wait- This special is incredible.

Nicki Rudisill

lauramkridge
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 8:02 AM

PARTY LITE

Join one of the fastest growing Candle and Home Decor party business around!! We are just now introducing our own line of foods called "Two Sisters Gourmet"!  So now there is even more reason to have a party, more chances for rewards, and more ways for YOU to earn money!!  Start up is completely FREE when you have a $350 started show, and I will help show you how to have an even larger one!

If you have a starter show by the end of January 2010 I will give you an extra $100 to spend on product to get your business off on the right foot.  

Take a look at my website for any details and more information.

http:// www.partylite.biz/sites/lauramkridge.

What other business can you earn money, earn great product, make your own schedule, and have a ton of fun doing it!!!

E-mail me with any questions: lauramkridge@gmail.com

ALSO, if you just want to look around and place and order, maybe have a catalog show or in home show, let me know!! 

Any hostess with a $500 show or more and at least 1 booking will receive a $100 gift pack.

Anyone who places a $50 or more order by the end of November will go into a drawing for a $50 gift certificate!  November 27th - 30th we are having a 4-Day Cyber Sale!!!...check out all the sales!  http://www.partylite.biz/sites/lauramkridge

31girl
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2009 at 3:36 PM

Do you love purses and bags and embroidery? 

Thirty-One could be the right opportunity for you.  Our name is derived from Proverbs 31 in the Bible.  We are a faith-based company and we believe in celebrating, encouraging, and rewarding women.

We offer an array of purses, bags, stationary, teen, and baby items that can all be personalized.  It's like a traveling boutique.  People can host home, catalog, or online parties to earn free and discounted products. 

The startup cost is only $99, which gives you over $300 worth of products and paperwork to get you started.  We have been around since 2003 and there's still plenty of time to get in on the "groundfloor".  You can be assured you'll be supported every step of your journey and our company offers the best incentives to keep you going!

I started my Thirty-One journey in January of 2008 and I can honestly say I love my job and have made so many new friends across the country!  I'd love to talk with you more and tell you my story.

Contact me if it sounds interesting and you want more information.  I promise there will be no pressure.

Suzie Randle, Senior Consultant

www.mythirtyone.com/srandle

dandsrandle@sbcglobal.net

214-908-6774

mamalmf
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Happy New Year to all of you.  Obesity is on the rise!! Plenty of customers looking for us. 

I love my Herbalife.  I started by paying $59 and purchasing product at a 35% discount.  No need for inventory, unless you want to make this a career!  I used the product to lose weight fast and nutritiously.  We have many doctors on staff.  This is our 30th year in business and we are currently in 73 countries around the world.  If you need to lose weight, this is the way to go.  I am now a walking billboard for Herbalife.  Too easy.  I love it.  We also carry other nutritious supplements for the heart, digestive system, etc.  Check out our skincare and haircare.  You'll love it all and we have many ways for you to chose how you can make money!  I enjoy Herbalife, not only because it keeps me healthy, but I love helping others learn a new lifestyle to a happier and healthier and longer life!    askmehownow@hotmail.com

silveradogirl
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 6:42 PM

hi i am katrina shoultz and i have been doing online surveys for extra cash. some good ones are surveyspot.com, clickiq.com, springboard.com,valuedopinion.com, toluna.com, and focusforward.com i have been making a desent amount doing surveys for these co. every morning. Last month i made a little over 50 bucks but it all depends on what you qualify for and how many you do a month.

SassyMommyBllck
by on Mar. 4, 2010 at 4:31 PM

I am an Independent Consultant for Thirty One gifts. Maybe you have heard of the company, maybe not. Thirty One is a Christian based company, derived from Proverbs 31 where a very intelligent woman decides to help lift the finical burden off her husband's shoulders by crafting bags and selling them all while still maintaining the home-front and being a good, respectable wife. I saw that Thirty One would allow for me to do the same for my husband and still maintain my home-front all the while making new friends and earning rewards. So that being said, check out my website: www.mythirtyone.com/bullock31 and let me know if you are interested in buying product or even hosting a party. If you want I can send out books for a catalog party, you can pass them around your work and to family/friends. 

cocoadais
by New Member on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:06 PM

Ameriplan® has been in business for 17 years. They discovered that 70% of Americans are underinsured, they don't have dental, vision, Prescription, and chiropractic care. So, they took all these benefits and put it together in one small package and it's VERY AFFORDABLE!! It's $19.95 per month FOR THE ENTIRE HOUSEHOLD and $14.95 for a single plan.

Our Basic wellness program is only$14.95 month. With this program our members are saving on Vision Care, Prescription Care, Hearing and a Nurse line that’s available 24/7. This includes every person in the household!

We also help people with their medical: We have Total Health for only $39.95/month and this package is our Dental Plus with Medical added so our members also save at the dr., Labs, Hospital and more. Again that includes every person in the home related or not regardless of age.

IT'S VERY AFFORDABLE and that is why we have 1.7 million members. ALL THE MAJOR PHARMACIES (like Walgreen's, HEB, and Albertson’s ) AND ALL THE MAJOR VISION CENTERS like PEARL VISION, EYE MASTERS, JCPENNY,... ARE ALL WITH AMERIPLAN.

On top of that Ameriplan has non medical related services to help our members save EVEN MORE MONEY!

For more info on these programs go to:

http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/mlangford

If your interested in joining my team and working at home with a great trust worthy company then o to this site for more info:

http://www.freedomathometeam.com/mlangford

If you have questions please contact me.

Melissa Langford
(919)917-6128
mlangford@ameriplan.net
www.freedomathometeam.com/mlangford
http://dentalprograms.homestead.com/melissa.html
mommyofsquirt
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Hi everyone!! My name is Tara.  Learn about a unique work at home business opportunity where you are the boss,create your own schedule.If you are in search for a legit, real, opportunity to earn real income, then this is the opportunity for you! We help everyday people work from home and reach their goals! Our team offers endless support and training! This company is not a get rich quick scheme, but it is accredited by the BBB and there is no risk with this company! There is no requirement to sell, deliver, stock, make cold calls, and have parties! As long as you are willing to work and you are motivated, you are perfect for this opportunity! We give you all the free tools, training, and support to build your very own home business.Want to learn more about working from home with us? Go to www.teamvitality.com/TaraB

kiabird
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2010 at 4:47 PM

I am looking for like minded people who need or just want extra income.  My name is Sharon and I have been with our team and company - Melaleuca - for 6 years.  When I first retired from a very stressful job I was just going to be at home and enjoy life.  But LIFE got in the way and very soon I realized that my retirement wouldn't go very far.  With our business it is referral marketing.  There is no selling, keeping inventory, passing out catalogs or delivering products.  We just teach people how to help others who want a healthier life, family and home.   If you are willing to work and enjoy helping others I do hope you will let me know so I can help you.  For the month of March it is only $1.   Normally $29. which is easily done by anyone who has that dream and goal to be their own boss.  You can check out my website at http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/sharons  I appreciate your taking a minute to check this out.  If I were more computer savvy I would put up pictures and banners - but alas I'm not LOL

Scentsycandles
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Hi, my name is Melissa Jones and I am a Scentsy Consultant. This is a wonderful alternative to candles, wickless, soot free, and flameless. Check out www.scentsy.com/majones or contact me directly for more information scentsy_wicklesscandles@yahoo.com.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN