Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

DO NOT DELETE!

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here
ONLY!

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL FORUM!!

Thanks!

DO NOT DELETE!

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (81-90):
FreeSpriT4eva
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 5:42 PM
Bump..I want to check them out..thx ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DeanaN
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2010 at 6:45 PM

I would bring in my team but only if we are allowed to use our 25% or 40% off cards.

Does your company take visa?  what about WalMart cards?

http://www.inforeviews.info/

When You get 12 minutes listen to this 1-712-432-1085 PIN 211341# (24/7 recording) its worth $2,ooo per year to You, and to anyone you know or meet for doing virtually NOTHING! :) You can do this, it's easy and fun...
DeanaN
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2010 at 6:50 PM

Your website says a lot about what it is not and nothing about what it IS...

Do you tell people what it is or are you only trying to build a list?

When You get 12 minutes listen to this 1-712-432-1085 PIN 211341# (24/7 recording) its worth $2,ooo per year to You, and to anyone you know or meet for doing virtually NOTHING! :) You can do this, it's easy and fun...
DeanaN
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Your click here link goes to a page unknown site...

NidiaC
by on Oct. 3, 2010 at 9:35 PM

Hello Ladies,

I recently became an Avon Representative and I'm having tons of fun.  I am able to help empower woman and offer them an excellent product.  All it take is $10 to get started on becoming your own boss.  Feel free to visit my website for more information  www.youravon.com/nidiacortez

VidaH
by Member on Oct. 12, 2010 at 8:58 PM

Discover a Fantastic

Income Opportunity!

Join Usborne Books & More in November and receive 30 of our most popular titles plus a full set of business supplies for just $99.50 and $20 shipping plus tax.

OR

- Join for $25 and $8 shipping plus tax with the Supply Only Starter Kit. Host a party and use your hostess benefits to build your own custom display!

luvmydoggies
by on Oct. 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM

Hi,

My name is Isabel and I would like to share with you the business that my husband and I are working with. We both work from home. We love that we have very flexible schedules because we work how much we want when we want. The best part of this business that we get paid not just one way like working 40 hours and getting paid for 40 hours. We get paid 3, yes 3 different ways!! The best way is the residual payments we receive every month. I was a Real Estate Agent, my husband was working in construction and we both got laid off! Let me show you what we do and keep in mind you are not selling lotions, potions or vitamins (nothing wrong with that, but not for me) this is something that makes complete sense...

Diversify your income with a great business opportunity that can give you the freedom to do what you want, when you want! Help your family achieve their dreams with outstanding earning potential working from home in a recession proof business, and more importantly, working for yourself but never by yourself!

Click on the link below and then click on the VIDEO BANK tab. Their are five videos to supply you with all the basic information about this awesome company but definitely watch the Business Opportunity presentation. If you have any questions or would like to find out what you need to do to get started, please call me or e-mail me any time. If you can, pick up the latest issue of Success from Home Magazine read how this company is changing the lives of thousands around the world!

I can't wait to share with you some of the exciting enhancements the company will experience in the next quarter that will make it even easier to succeed in the business with even more new services, for business and residential customers! I look forward to hearing from you!
http://www.isabelcorrea.acnrep.com/

http://acnintegrity.com/ Read what this company is about, this company is truly AMAZING!

Isabel

nannys3
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2010 at 10:16 PM

check out  myjavafit.com/12427

MarilynCorliss
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2010 at 1:48 PM

A Scentsy candle warmer is fire safe, child safe, pet safe, and doesn't release any soot or harmful chemicals into the air. Plus it's reasonably priced and makes your home smell awesome...safely! A wall plug in is $15, add a wax bar $5 and for $20 you have a unique beautiful gift !!    And a great night light too!

Order online and UPS will deliver to your home. If you are interested in making extra money like me, the start up kit is $99 and has everything you need to get started! Thank you for letting me share this with you! Please check out my website. https://marilyncorliss.scentsy.us/Home

Mom2JK089
by New Member on Nov. 15, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Hi my name is Ani.  If you are looking for a way to stay at home with your kids, but still make a significant amount a money then I might just have the solution for you!  I have a 2 year old and a 14 month old that I love being home with everyday.  I am also a business owner.  I love that I can help people and also be able to contribute to the well-being of my family.  If you are interested in learning how to save and grow your money then contact me.  You can also get a free vacation every year!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)