Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Biz Opps! Post HERE Only!

Posted by   + Show Post

DO NOT DELETE!

Please post your Home Biz Opps & Work-At-Home Opps here and here
ONLY!

Please be as detailed as possible, listing if your opportunity is a work-at-home opp, a referral program or membership of some sort.  Please list the prices to join as well. 

"Ads" will remain for 3 months and then be deleted.

If you post a new "Ad", you MUST delete your old "Ad"

DO NOT POST IN THE GENERAL FORUM!!

Thanks!

DO NOT DELETE!

by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 6:43 PM
Replies (91-100):
BarefootBooks25
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2010 at 12:38 PM

We are having a holiday sale on books! November 1 - January 1.

Explore. Imagine. Create. Connect. Give Back. That's what Barefoot Books is all about. It's exploring other cultures, our planet, ourselves. It's making time for make-believe and letting imaginations run wild and free. Most of all, it's about using the power of stories to nourish the creative spark in everyone and strengthen connections with family, the global community, and the earth.

We have Eco-Books that are made earth friendly and also teach about treating the earth with care.

Shop now and get free shipping with purchases of $60 or more!!!

http://Leigha-Rolin.barefootbooks.com/

You can also start selling books and Go Barefoot as well!

hobbit1123
by Member on Dec. 22, 2010 at 10:38 AM

if your interested in becoming a Beachbody coach now is the best time to join. The sign up fee has been waived and it is FREE to join until 12/31/2010. Now is the best time to join and get a ton of customers with New Years right around the corner. Beachbody is known for their great workout programs(P90X, TurboJam,etc). Check out the websites below and if anyone has questions just send me a message here on CM and I'll be happy to answer questions.

Lori - I lost 20 lbs. with TurboJam

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/LoriHenderson

Reverse Type 2 Diabetes www.shakeology.com/LoriHenderson

Octolib
by New Member on Dec. 26, 2010 at 1:55 AM

For the best make money at home information: www.easymoneyathome.com/ad?pin=7450

helpmehelpyou
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Hello CM my new Family. I have a Invitation for the Cafemom Family and you all do not have to get dress up at all Please go to http://thecustomeradvantage.com/ and here is your Access Code: ATL     THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.

daintyred
by Member on Jan. 15, 2011 at 9:25 AM

Still offering SAHMs the opportunity to make money shopping.  I have a mystery shopping network that is Global!!!  That's right.  I pay people to grocery shop, eat out, go to the movies, park when they travel and several other things.  I also have my own web mall.  You get cash back for buying things you were already gonna buy anyway.  Your friends can shop in your mall to save and you get a commission on whatever they spend.  My mall includes a traveling service as well.   www.zamzuu.com/890084   Check it out.  All completely legit!!!

jdsmell7
by Member on Jan. 16, 2011 at 1:38 PM

blowing kissesHI my name is Judie & I have been a Skin Care Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics since 1994! It's only $99 to join which gets you ALL the product demos & supplies that last for up to a yr or more and the perks are great !-- consultants receive 50% off retail ! So say you place an order to the company for $500-- you pay $250 plus tax but sell it and get your $ back plus $250!   Aside from the income, I have really met some super ladies through the years doing this (both customers & fellow consultants) It is really a joy to help others look and feel their best by solving any skin care issues they may have :) Check out our product line at: http://www.maykay.com/

jdsmell7
by Member on Jan. 16, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Happy New Year! I wanted to let you know that I've been given a challenge, and I want to challenge YOU! I would love to help you set up a Skin Care Class, and to see how I can help you have a Wonderful New You in the New Year!

If you will look at the Mary Kay Catalog Online, there are several Limited Edition items that I have on hand. I have been given the opportunity to offer you a special Discount on these items! 25% off any one Limited Edition item and 10-15% off any one regular item! And, if you book & hold a Skin Care Class (can be any online party) in the first month of the New Year, you will get a $10 coupon to spend on anything your little heart desires!

A Skin Care Class/Party must have 3 in attendance, including you - so invite 2 friends to order or if you are nearby have them with me for coffee, cookies, & a Beautiful You. If you'd like to get a little head start on the idea, go to my website: www.marykay.com choose what you want for the New Year!! I look forward to speaking with you, so be thinking about how I can help You Look Marvelous, Darling!!!

Bountiful Blessings! Your Mary Kay Beauty Consultant Judie

RENEEHOWARD02
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2011 at 7:54 PM
Hi I am an army wife mother of 3 ages 3,4.5,and 9yr old. I love being a wife and a mother but I needed to find something for me...to not lose myself...regardless of finding something for me...this is also something for us(family). I have always been very determined with the help of God first...to find something that allows me to be there for my family and make extra income. I found something that makes me excited about doing it and to share it with other women. I am a Independent Jewelry Consultant for Cookie Lee. I love it because it is my business and the company always has something new every month. We have a $99 kit that comes with your info and tote bag and 6 pieces of jewelry to help you get started and no matter where you are at...anyone...anywhere you know can order from your site 24hrs a day. There is just so much more to know sooo...take a look at my site www.Cookielee.biz/reneehoward and read it for yourself!! If you think this is something for you then send me your info so I may get back with you to start your journey of fun and happiness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KyleighsCloset
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2011 at 11:52 AM

http://www.kyleighscloset.com/ Great prices on new & gently used See Kai Run*Pediped*Robeez

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)