Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOUR Latest & Greatest DEALS!

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2008 at 12:29 PM
  • 590 Replies
  • 73086 Total Views

What is YOUR latest Deal?  Find a Super Bargain?  Save tons using coupons?  Tell us your latest & greatest!!  We want to know.

Many members like to post their most recent finds or great deals.  Let's put them all in one place so we can find them (and not have to hunt for them!)

Thanks for your cooperation!

by on Apr. 27, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MikeysMoma
by Member on Aug. 15, 2008 at 8:16 AM

I went to JC Penny. I got $44 worth of shirts (1 NIKE, 2 Arizona Jeans, 1 attitude Tshirt) for my son . I paid $2.02 after coupon and sale prices. 

sati769leigh
by on Aug. 16, 2008 at 1:49 PM

ok these were 56 cents tax at target after a LOT of arguing. i used the $1 off ANY ALL detergeant coupons. these were $1 each so FREE. but target argued with me on it cause they were saying one per purchase. at that point i was like ok, ring them all up individually then,. i can wait. they gave at that point. !! LOL

this was Wal mart and after coupons it was 7.14 i will get $4 back on a mail in rebate on the scrubbing bubbles starter kit. i had some overage with several coupons.

my happiness is me not you, not only becuase you may be temporary, but because you want me to be what i am not.................michelle(leo buscalia book)

Admin Deals and Steals

Admin Moms in Need

Co-founder Linksofloveonline.org

Daynna
by Member on Aug. 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM

I just got back from Office Max.  I bought 4 packs of 12 ct. Bic Stix Pens; 4 packs of 12 ct pencils, a box of 24 ct crayons.  This all cost me only 50 cents.  I had coupons from last Sunday of $1.00 off any bic product.  I used these and the rest were only 10 cents each.  What a deal.

The only limitation is your imagination!
monalisasmiles1
by New Member on Aug. 19, 2008 at 10:54 AM

confusedI have been looking for a site that would have rebates for anything from food to soap. Can anyone help?

Thank You

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Aug. 19, 2008 at 12:37 PM

about time i find a great deal LOL

Aug. 18, 2008 at 9:04 PM by michiganmom83
posted to Deals & Steals

I went into the dollar general to get some toilet paper and some cat food.

I walked into their store and found THREE ISLES of items that were 90 PERCENT OFF. I got hard cover books for my kids that were originally priced 1.00 2.00 and 3.00 all for 10 cents 20 cents or 30 cents.  I got 30 books for less than 5.00 I think

along with these I got a whole bunch of stuffed animals at the same price to throw in my dogs toy basket......

I also got dish soap, a six pack of nice soft toilet paper ( I never notice what i was missing out on, oh this feels so good when i wipe lol) a dog run chain and a steak for the yard to hook it up to, a big bag of cat food and a drink and i spent less than 14.00 all together.... (thats with all the books) I was so happy... what a great day

Written by michiganmom83 on Aug. 18, 2008 at 9:04 PM Send michiganmom83 a message

chloe_romano

by chloe_romano on Aug. 18, 2008 at 10:20 PM

i got some of the books also. they have great deals

DreamReality

by DreamReality on Aug. 18, 2008 at 10:24 PM

good deal, good for you!

heather.dawn

by heather.dawn on Aug. 18, 2008 at 10:30 PM

That's awesome!! :)

stacyslaughter

by stacyslaughter on Aug. 19, 2008 at 2:48 AM

Wow! Sounds like you did get some great deals. I will have to check mine out this week. We have one close to my way home from work and it sure beats stopping at Wal-Mart!!

asil

by asil on Aug. 19, 2008 at 3:30 AM

as my 14 month old would say... wowowow! what a deal! there is a dollar general at the end of my street, i normally don't shop there much, but this calls for me making an unexpected trip out of the house tomorrow! thanks for sharing! (early holiday shopping anyone?)

airidane

by airidane on Aug. 19, 2008 at 9:52 AM

I got in on that 90% off sale too. I got some book marks and some stationary for a dime but the REALLY great deal is that they had Playstation 2 games on the sale too. I got 20 for 1.50 each. Considering I have 2 sons and a hubby to play them they are happy and also have 4 nephews so you know what their christmas presents are........lol.

midwestmommy574

by midwestmommy574 on Aug. 19, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Gotta love the deals!

Mickiamommyof4
by on Aug. 19, 2008 at 12:41 PM

If you have walgreens or rite aid they have certain items each month that you get rebate back for it can be by internet or regular mail. good luck!

Quoting monalisasmiles1:

confusedI have been looking for a site that would have rebates for anything from food to soap. Can anyone help?

Thank You

NorahSethsMommy
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2008 at 5:09 PM

Aug. 19, 2008 at 5:04 PM by EmmysMom85
posted to Deals & Steals

i know this isn't like an AMAZING deal.. but I always have a hard time saving more than a few dollars on Formula and especially diapers..

This was at Safeway to of all places!

Similac Sensitive Formula: 24.99
Pampers Baby Dry (Big Box) : 25.99
Total:                                             50.98

Club Card Special Similac: -2.00
Club Card Special Diapers: -7.00
Pampers Safeway Coupon -1.00 (I am even more excited because I found this on the ground!)
MFC Pampers Coupon : -4.00
Simlac Formula MFC: -1.00
Simlac Formula Check: -5.00

That's $20.00 in Savings!! I'm totally excited!

I wanted to thank everyone who swapped any of these coupons!! I love saving money! and to think I should have done it sooner!

Freebie Admin~Deals & Steals  http://www.cafemom.com/group/2730    

MommaB2004
by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 8:17 AM

My latest steal was at Target last weekend.  My youngest is in size 6 diapers and can only wear cruisers of all diapers.  They had a case of 72 originally for 27.99 marked down to 13.98.  Needless to say I bought 4 cases.  What a deal!!!

Sarah

If you would like to make some easy extra cash sign up below.

http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/MommaB2004 

http://cashcrate.com/215673  

https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=2061189&action=join

laineybug
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2008 at 12:57 AM

thestreet3

Aug. 20, 2008 at 10:23 PM by thestreet3
posted to Deals & Steals

Home Depot is having a HUGE sale on most of their plants.  I bought 14 perennials, that normally cost $114, for only $46!!!  I can believe it.  The plants are in great shape, and large.  I had to use 2 carts to get them out of the store!!!

Most of their plants are on sale for 1.99!!!!!

YEAH!

Lainey,  Mom to Zander Ryan  3/9/06

remiandracemom
by Member on Aug. 21, 2008 at 10:40 AM

I went to Lowe's today to pick you a few odds and ends. At the end of the aisle they had there lightening clearanced. I got a chandeliar for the kitchen and it was regular 120 dollars I got it for 10 dollars!!!hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN