Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

YOUR Latest & Greatest DEALS!

Posted by   + Show Post

What is YOUR latest Deal?  Find a Super Bargain?  Save tons using coupons?  Tell us your latest & greatest!!  We want to know.

Many members like to post their most recent finds or great deals.  Let's put them all in one place so we can find them (and not have to hunt for them!)

Thanks for your cooperation!

by on Apr. 27, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Replies (581-590):
Momcanhavefun2
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2011 at 3:26 PM

Wow! This is great!

I'm a newbie here and having fun reading up on the deals out there!

Thanks!

OCDTEAM
by Member on Jan. 25, 2011 at 11:17 PM

My latest deal is FREE Athenos Greek Yogurt. Click HERE to learn how you can get FREE yogurt too.

I tried Greek Yogurt after reading Cynthia Sass' book, "Cinch."  It's creamier and healthier and I'm hooked!

Countrymomto1
by Member on Jan. 29, 2011 at 2:58 PM

We went to goodwill today, because I have been looking for a winter coat.  I bought a Landsend coat for $7.00.  WOOHOO!  What a deal.

MomSarah0607
by Member on Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:06 PM
lzspyk
by on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:42 AM

wow, what great deals...makes me want to get out there and shop

Lizgrandma

angelsamonguswy
by Member on Apr. 29, 2011 at 12:10 AM

I got 20 tubes of toothpaste for $2.  Would have been free, but I paid $2 for the coupons on eBay :)  Don't need to buy toothpaste for a while!

KaLiyahsMama
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2011 at 4:06 PM

I use Amazon.com/mom subscribe and save for my diapeys and wipeys, my daughter isnt born yet so I stock up with an order once a month on the 5th when I know my $ will be in my account. Fortunately they let you know a week ahead of time your subscription is due and you make skip if necessary.You can choose once a month, every other, every 3, etc so its tailored to your needs....they also have plenty other items that u can qualify for free 2 day ship on=)

Example:

One bulk pack of Pampers Sensitives 4x192(quanity) after 30% off=$17 which is only $.02/wipe

252 Box of Swaddlers after 30% off=$29.74 which is $.11/diaper..

Crystalskids31
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM

Free Back to School Children's Clothing!

New Name Brand clothing at 50-70% off retail prices and let you shop from your own home with my online store or host a party, invite your friends and once sales hit $250 with a friend booking you get a free outfit!  The more you sell the more credit towards clothes you recieve to go shopping for basically free if you know parents!  What better way to shop for your kiddos right!

And this can even work without being in the same state as Crystal's Kids Apparel, as long as you have a computer we can video conference the sale and a special user name and password for your party to use is issued.  Date for the sale to end will be decided and sales from the show will be calculated.  The host will recieve credit for the sales and if sales are over $250 one free outfit and one half price item is guarenteed.  The higher the sales the higher the credit towards shopping for the host/hostess!

Please like my facebook business page to stay updated on events and specials!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystals-Kids-Apparel/207412735956742

Have a  Blessed Day,

Crystal Padilla

Owner of Crystal's Kids Apparel

www.crystalskidsapparel.com

720-295-6863

giving mom gift

monmhiller
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:17 PM

This is my latest deal.. Save up to 90% on your favorite SALON AND SPA.. (US and Canada) Just sign here, and we'll be sending more details.. This is more affordable and will let us stay more beautiful.

http://www.spamob.com/?jsw54rfd

couponluv72
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM

welp over the last 2 days I picked up 26 Ban deodorants for free. they are on sale for 1.99 at our pick n save grocery store, with a 1.99 coupon back on your reciept. You can do up to 6 transactions a day with  your store card. I took 2 friends on the first day. I already had a coupon earned with  other shopping.  and in wisconsin you do not pay tax on anything covered by a store coupon

day one

day 2

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN