Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is YOUR post missing? check here to find out some reasons why!!

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:12 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 507 Total Views

You recently posted and now you cannot find the post in the thread or the thread you made itself. here are some reasons why it might be missing

1) you failed to do a post search before posting and the offer was already posted. look to your left of the screen. SEARCH POSTS use it please

2)you posted spam

3)your signature is full of work from home, cashcrate etc type links and is too tall

these are the typical reasons why a  post might be missing. when you join a group PLEASE make sure you read the GO's group guidelines. they are there for a reason!!

thanks everyone for your cooperation in this to keep this a great group!

by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LindseyAnne7
by Member on Jan. 2, 2009 at 8:50 PM

i think sometimes people reply to posts for no reason other than to get their siggy with their home business out there...

.imperfection is beauty.

.madness is genius && it's better to be. 
              .absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

SueS26
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 9:28 AM

My post about finding an ultimotion which is just like a wii for kids for 22.99 @ amazon is missing, and it really is none of the above. Pretty annoying.

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Individual deals found belong in this thread:  YOUR Latest & Greatest DEALS!  It is possible it was moved there.

Quoting SueS26:

My post about finding an ultimotion which is just like a wii for kids for 22.99 @ amazon is missing, and it really is none of the above. Pretty annoying.

♥Joyce♥
ShopAVON
The Deals & Steals Family
Marketing Your Business
Metro Detroit Moms
Web Wizard Creations

After-Christmas Sale ~ Up to 65% off!
ShopAVON now & receive free shipping (Code: REPFS), free samples & a 10% rebate. See my Avon site for details.

$10 off $49+ & free shipping on orders $49+ at Diapers.com Code:  DEALSCM01

sugarsmom2
by Member on Jan. 3, 2009 at 11:11 AM
thank youu for the advice . i keep doing the wrong things . I will try to be better .
SueS26
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM

"Individual deals" belong in a certain thread? That makes zero sense, there are hundreds of posts about single items that are not deleted. I spend like five minutes a day on Cafemom, I'm not reading every single thing and jumping through all these hoops to figure out what's appropriate where and what's not. A $24.99 game system that is usually well over $100 is a great deal. I'm just going to leave the group, what a headache.

sati769leigh
by on Jan. 3, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Quoting SueS26:

"Individual deals" belong in a certain thread? That makes zero sense, there are hundreds of posts about single items that are not deleted. I spend like five minutes a day on Cafemom, I'm not reading every single thing and jumping through all these hoops to figure out what's appropriate where and what's not. A $24.99 game system that is usually well over $100 is a great deal. I'm just going to leave the group, what a headache.

it MIGHT have been moved because it was viewed as a BRAG of a latest and greatest deal rather than reporting having just found the deal. you have to understand that there are TONS of admins working all the time in this group. mistakes happen or even differences in how a post is viewed on where it belongs. it is really quite unnessary to leave the group over what is simply possibly a misunderstanding or accidental delete. there are burps on cafemom where posts just gomissing too. please dont feel like you were singled out. trust me you were not. my very own posts have been moved or deleted from time to time. it is NOTHING to get upset about.

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Jan. 3, 2009 at 4:16 PM

First of all, I didn't delete it... I am just guessing that it was an individual item you bought or found locally... I don't really know why.  I just thought it might have happened that way... anyway...

Quoting SueS26:

♥Joyce♥
ShopAVON
Marketing Your Business
Metro Detroit Moms
Web Wizard Creations

After-Christmas Sale ~ Up to 65% off!
ShopAVON now & receive free shipping (Code: REPFS), free samples & a 10% rebate. See my Avon site for details.

$10 off $49+ & free shipping on orders $49+ at Diapers.com Code:  DEALSCM01

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Feb. 25, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Bump

♥Joyce♥
ShopAVON
Marketing Your Business
Metro Detroit Moms
Web Wizard Creations

CLEARANCE ~ Up to 75% off! ~
ShopAVON now & receive free shipping (Code: REPFS), a free gift & samples. Portion of profits go to Deals & Steals for Charity.

WIN A GIFT & Help OUR Charity! - Deals & Steals For Charity Giveaway! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)