Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Guidelines For This Forum - PLEASE READ

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2009 at 11:52 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 2069 Total Views

Guidelines For This Forum

ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING OF ANY KIND (PERSONAL OR BUSINESS).

1. You may post any deal that is free or of a significant savings.

Note:  We will NOT be allowing posting of your business products, information, web sites, specials or freebies, mainly because many of us operate the same or similar business and if we allow one, we will have to allow all.

2.  Please post each freebie or offer in its own individual post, DO NOT combine them. They are harder to search for when combined.

3. PLEASE do a search (Search Posts) before you post and try not to duplicate a post. If your post is a duplicate, please know that it may be deleted without notification, especially if it is in close proximity to the original (same) post. With over 40,000 members & over a 5000 posts it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain, especially when there are duplicate posts.

4. Please post DIRECT links to freebies, web content, etc and not through third-party sites (such as your personal blog or a freebie site).  If the content is your own (on your personal blog) please post the information/content and not just a link to your blog.

5. Please post freebie & money-saving web sites in the group Links section and not in the main forum.

If you post SPAM of any kind (selling your product, referral link, whatever) you will be removed from this group.  No more 3 strikes your out, it's one and done now.  If you think that you have been removed incorrectly or unfairly you may send me a PM and I will address each situation case by case.

Please see Group Guidelines for general group guidelines.

by on Aug. 10, 2009 at 11:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lb128f
by on Sep. 19, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Agreed! Thank you! 

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Sep. 25, 2009 at 10:03 AM

3. PLEASE do a search (Search Posts) before you post and try not to duplicate a post. If your post is a duplicate, please know that it may be deleted without notification, especially if it is in close proximity to the original (same) post. With over 40,000 members & over a 5000 posts it is becoming increasingly difficult to maintain, especially when there are duplicate posts.

♥Joyce♥
ShopAVON
The Deals & Steals Family
Marketing Your Business
Metro Detroit Moms
Web Wizard Creations

Summer Clearance ~ Up to 65% off!
~ ShopAVON now & receive free shipping (Code: REPFS), a free gift & samples. Portion of profits go to Deals & Steals for Charity.

WIN A GIFT & Help OUR Charity! - Deals & Steals For Charity Giveaway!

Spiritualmom426
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Got you

sati769leigh
by on Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

thank you

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:46 PM

If you post SPAM of any kind (selling your product, referral link, whatever) you will be removed from this group.  No more 3 strikes your out, it's one and done now.  If you think that you have been removed incorrectly or unfairly you may send me a PM and I will address each situation case by case.

JHanc968
by Group Owner on Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Trying to add this to the main guidelines but I keep getting an error saying I am over 10,000 characters and I am only at 5,000 - sent pm to Cafemom

nebraskamamaof2
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Agreed, Thank you

momof54
by on Aug. 22, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Got It

tericared
by on Sep. 6, 2010 at 10:48 AM

OK

hisangel2007
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2010 at 9:08 PM

READ.. AND AGREED

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)