Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

best paid to click site yet earn money free from clicking on links $75-$80 month no referrals needed not MLM

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:29 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 463 Total Views

This is the best site yet earn $75-$80 bucks a month from this great site http://crowngpt.com/home?ref=totheyownself72  just from doing the paid to clicks to find the paid to clicks go to the members area and click on offers then go to browse categories and click on the paid to clicks and it will pull up all the paid to clicks. You also can cash out instant through paypal once you hit $5 which I reach every 2-3 days. No fees taken out either! Again this is the best site yet! .05 per click also make sure you clear your cookies after every 10 offers and restart your browser. Also firefox seems to work best with this site.

SIZZLING INCENTIVES!

I am offering a contest incentives now for those that join 1st join and DO the PAID TO CLICKS DAILY ALL OF THEM for 30 days and you will get another 50 cents after those 30 days are up. I will be doing this every 30 days so you will be able to earn this each month as long as you keep up with your clicks ALSO for those who join in Jan complete one offer upon signing up that is not a paid to click then you will get at the end of the month you will get an extra 5 cents added to your earnings! Do an offer that is 25 cents or more earn .7cents after 30 days . Thanks so much! happy earning they also have their own contest going on for Jan with really great prizes let me know if you have any questions

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momofedandmarsh
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:32 PM

bump

momofedandmarsh
by on Jan. 15, 2010 at 2:19 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)