Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STRESSED!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:20 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 351 Total Views

Sorry ladies, this has nothing to do with the photo contests but I need to vent!

So, I signed Nina up for Preschool to start this coming September, we were highly recommended to one and after visiting it, gave a deposit and she was enrolled and accepted. YEAH! I have talked to them a couple of different times (Nina is my first, I am totally new to this, had lots of questions).  Well, today I get a letter from them, before I opened it I thought, okay, time to get things ready, but no, it was a letter stating that due to lack of enrollment, support and money that they will not be able to continue the preschool, and that they thought that telling us now gives us "plenty" of time to find another preschool! WHAT?? Its JUNE!!!!  Most of the preschools that are even decent are filled by March at the latest!  I am so stressed out, I was sooooo looking forward to her starting school-she needs that interaction and I need the break...dont get me wrong, I love my daughter more than anything, but she is just ready for preschool!! 

Okay sorry about that, just a bit shocked and dont know what to do just yet. Thanks for letting me vent!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
TriciaLynn22
by Member on Jul. 9, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Ohhh No!!

Well "It is what it is" -- Even tho that sucks the big one, maybe it happened for a reason. Just keep looking - There is a great school out there for your little one!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)