Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pumpkin loaf

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 231 Total Views

I make a pumpkin loaf from scratch. It is called Harvest Pumpkin-Pineapple Loaf . It makes 2 loafs. It is real good. If anybody wants the recipe let me know.  recipe listed.  If you want it. Tell me what you think about it.

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
elinabelle
by on Nov. 17, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Hi There, your recipe sounds great!  I'll try a hand at it.

Thanks, Elin

smiley78172
by on Nov. 18, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Here is the recipe to the pineapple loaf.    nonstick cooking spray,2 1/2 cups sugar,1 stick butter, softened,1 (15ounce) can solid packed pumpkin, 1 (81/4 ounces)  can crushed pineapple in juice (juice reserved), 4 large eggs, 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour, 2 teaspoons baking soda,2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, 1 teaspoon salt, Confections sugar(optional).   Tip: If desired, walnuts may be added. Prepare recipe as directed, stirring in one cup coarsely chopped walnuts when adding the dry ingredients. Preparation  time 15 minutes,Cook time 60 minutes, Preparaion: Heart oven to 350 degrees F, Lightly spray two 8 1/2x4-inch loaf pans with cooking spray, Beat sugar and butter in a bowl until blended. Add pumpkin,pineapple and eggs; beat well. Set aside. Combine flour,baking soda,pumpkin pie spice an salt in a separate bowl; stir into the pumpkin mixture, mixing until the dry ingredients are completely moistened. Divide the batter between the prepared pans;spread evenly. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.  Cool 5 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on wire racks. Sprinkle with confectioners sugar, if desired. Servings: 16 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)